Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Crusty old sows denied gibs

The Oklahoma Supreme Court dismissed a lawsuit from these two old boons, in which they were claiming damages from an event that occurred in 1921.
    https://apnews.com/article/1921-race...8490d49efb9006

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG, who propped up that mummified corpse? It's scary. It seems if niggers somehow survive the most dangerous years from shit-out date to 30, when they are most likely to be batwinged by other niggers, they just live forever! Even if they're 200 years old, they still want GIBS.

once-thriving Black district by a white mob. In 1921
    So, like - why isn't "white" capitalized? I like doing that to annoy Libtards.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess the courts aren't afraid this sow is going to go burn down the courthouse later. Good for them tell these niggers to pound sand, they got enough of the white man's money now fuck off.

Even at the age this sow made it too its gibs me dat whitey. Followed by liberal tears when their pet is denied.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The bigger question for me is, why can't we have more events like that one in 1921 right now, yesterday if possible? And believe me, there was a time not very long ago when I never would've imagined myself saying something like that, but here we are.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’d like to sue Tulsa for not having issued bat wings to the two remaining olds beasts that are trying to get free gibs! they were spared! They should be grateful! Goddamn worthless beastss!
    Last edited by Jim Crow; 06-14-2024 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Spelling

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    OMG, who propped up that mummified corpse? It's scary. It seems if niggers somehow survive the most dangerous years from shit-out date to 30, when they are most likely to be batwinged by other niggers, they just live forever! Even if they're 200 years old, they still want GIBS.

So, like - why isn't "white" capitalized? I like doing that to annoy Libtards.
    This is why I NEVER capitalize nigger's names!! Like al "not so" sharpton!! Niggers ALWAYS want gibs!! Chimpcongo niggers are threatening to vote REpublican because the dhimmirats let illegals in through the Southern border and the niggers feel that the illegals beez takin' dey gibs!!

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    I guess the courts aren't afraid this sow is going to go burn down the courthouse later. Good for them tell these niggers to pound sand, they got enough of the white man's money now fuck off.

Even at the age this sow made it too its gibs me dat whitey. Followed by liberal tears when their pet is denied.
    For all of the destruction and CRIMES niggers commit they owe YT's and OTHER humans Gibs!! F@CK those FILTHY old sows!!

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am similar. Not prejudice whi ch is prejudgemement devoid of facts. I have plenty of real life experiences and facts. There are maybe 3 magic niggers in the world.3 . The rest are garbage creatures

15. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post