Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Joom-teemf an' sheeit...

This may have already been addressed so I apologize if it is repetitious... Juneteenth...fucking Juneteenth!!! What the FUCK?!? The niggers have been granted more special considerations, more education opportunities, Apefirmitive Action, NAACP, BET, HBCs, and on ad nauseum. But now these devilspawn have Kwaanza AND Juneteenth? It's a fucking Federal Holiday?!? Goddamnit, what else do we give these motherfuckers?!? They are the destroyers of civilization, and we REWARD them??? WHY???? When is this sucking of the nigger dick going to stop? When will decent White People stop quaking in fear and stand up to the niggers AND all their pussified enablers? And DO NOT get me started on nigger reparations! They shouldn't get a fucking penny.
    Niggers are not worthy of ANYTHING except a short rope and tall tree. They hate us and we hate them, so what is everyone waiting for? As long as the nigger continues to be suckled and coddled at the white's teat, this will only get worse, if you can imagine that. I am sick to my stomach every time I read another nigger crime story, be it murder, rape, robbery, or just TNB. These sub-humans deserve NOTHING! Let them continue to live in squalor like the mud animals that they are. Let them keep destroying their own cities and homes, but stay the fuck out of ours. We should be ready to defend our cities, our neighborhoods, our homes, and most importantly our friends, families, and our way of life. Let them keep working at shitty jobs because they refuse to put in any effort to educate themselves and improve their lot in life. Not my problem, niggers! That is on YOU!

The only thing that joon-teemf reminds me of is that these scumbag fucking niggers work to erode our lives every day, thread by thread. Sadly, it seems that more people are rolling over and taking the nigger dick up the ass, while the niggers and their enablers just laugh at us. We need to WAKE THE FUCK UP!!! Because of what I do for a living, I cannot take any action, speak out in any way, or join any group that outwardly espouses any of what I have written here. In April 2026 I will be retiring and then I can do whatever the fuck I want, join any group, say what I think and feel.
    Last edited by Sandy; 06-20-2024 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Toned down some language
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

2. Likes Jim Crow, k9woman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    The liberals will always suck the nigger dick! It’s what they do! Time and time again, niggers will bite the hand that feeds them. liberals are hopeless! And niggers are a waste!You can give a nigger the greatest opportunities.But,there’s two things you can count on..1.Niggers never appreciate anything.2. Niggers will always fail!

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    While I agree with what you've had said, I don't think people will have the courage to fight back. Young people tend to be more liberal, that is why almost half the majority are soft and for diversity rather than against it. Younger people from what I've seen joke that "boomers" are the problen with how racist they are and are glad that the older generation is getting older because they'll eventually die from old age while simultaneously "eliminating racism". Comments on YouTube "meme" videos or short videos prove to me that we're heading down a bad direction once the older generations are gone which we'll just end up having more and more generations of softies for years to come. That's why I don't think there will be a pushback against this nigger loving nonsense.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The liberals will always suck the nigger dick! It’s what they do! Time and time again, niggers will bite the hand that feeds them. liberals are hopeless! And niggers are a waste!You can give a nigger the greatest opportunities.But,there’s two things you can count on..1.Niggers never appreciate anything.2. Niggers will always fail!
    Tru Dat!! EVERY single time!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I went to the bank today and it was closed. Fucked by useless niggers once again. If you work in the bank and you're getting free day off, I guess NiggerTeenf is a good deal. So niggers are good for business, hence their keeping in captivity.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    While I agree with what you've had said, I don't think people will have the courage to fight back. Young people tend to be more liberal, that is why almost half the majority are soft and for diversity rather than against it. Younger people from what I've seen joke that "boomers" are the problen with how racist they are and are glad that the older generation is getting older because they'll eventually die from old age while simultaneously "eliminating racism". Comments on YouTube "meme" videos or short videos prove to me that we're heading down a bad direction once the older generations are gone which we'll just end up having more and more generations of softies for years to come. That's why I don't think there will be a pushback against this nigger loving nonsense.
    Yes, we've seen what eliminating racism has done for a segment of the population so stupid that selfie deaths are starting to outnumber many other types. "We don't see colour" = Stackin' 'em high at the Mudshark Mortuary.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I went to the bank today and it was closed. Fucked by useless niggers once again. If you work in the bank and you're getting free day off, I guess NiggerTeenf is a good deal. So niggers are good for business, hence their keeping in captivity.
    I would bet the farm less than 1% of that bank’s deposits come from niggers.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post