Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Greetings from Texas

Greetings Fellow Crackers
    It's been awhile since being here, and I am glad everyone is still around and thriving! As soon as the Admin unlocks my permissions, I'll post what is actually happening on the S Texas border for those not in my area. Real short of it, good news that news media is not reporting. The National guard, has begun shooting the invaders with military simulation paint marker rounds (SIMs) If you have never been in a training scenario, useing these, you can look it up online. From first-hand experience, I can say being hit by one turns your day to shit haha!

These rounds hurt like a MF and will leave a bruise bigger than your head when impacted on an unprotected area, has the same effect as a rubber bullet if placed correctly. It makes my day to hear screaming muzzies and watching them cry like the bitches they are. So again cheers and glad I'm back!

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Coon Town liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Zookeeper glad to have you aboard!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Bru!
    That which does not kill you! Will leave scars!

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome zookeeper. I have to say that every time I was OP4 I put a dishrag down the front of the fun parts because that's where I would hit em first and I did not expect any different treatment. Have a great time here bashing niggers and asslifters.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool handle ! Welcome to the Land of the Freakless and the home of the sane !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOOKEEPER View Post
    It's been awhile since being here, and I am glad everyone is still around and thriving! As soon as the Admin unlocks my permissions, I'll post what is actually happening on the S Texas border for those not in my area. Real short of it, good news that news media is not reporting. The National guard, has begun shooting the invaders with military simulation paint marker rounds (SIMs) If you have never been in a training scenario, useing these, you can look it up online. From first-hand experience, I can say being hit by one turns your day to shit haha!

These rounds hurt like a MF and will leave a bruise bigger than your head when impacted on an unprotected area, has the same effect as a rubber bullet if placed correctly. It makes my day to hear screaming muzzies and watching them cry like the bitches they are. So again cheers and glad I'm back!
    Welcome back!!

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Bru...
    That which does not kill you! Will leave scars!

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOOKEEPER View Post

Welcome aboard, fellow Texan.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.