Close

Likes Likes:  23
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Buck Nick Cannon insures his niglet-makers

He's insuring his nasty ol' danglies because he accomplished the incredible feat of producing 12 crotch droppings (13, if you count the defective one that croaked) with his stable of dirty hoes. Hey, nigger? Rats can easily outdo you. If only spaying and neutering niggers was legal.

Nick Cannon, television host and polarizing procreator, has secured a $10-million insurance policy for his testicles.

The father of 12 — who notably welcomed five children with five different women in 2022 — said the valuation means he can self-proclaim the title of “Most Valuable Balls.” The designation even comes with its own trophy.

“Haters say it’s time for me to stop having kids and put this super sperm to rest, but I’m doubling down on these valuable balls and my future kids,” Cannon said in a statement.
    Muh dik muh dik muh balls.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NiggerCannon gets -[...].png 
Views:	38 
Size:	260.8 KB 
ID:	24921

Name:	BobBarker copy.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	24922

https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...ures-testicles
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Jim Crow, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only a nigger would actually get an insurance company to issue a policy for its balls. I bet if a human were to try that the companies would laugh. Clown world mandates they bow to the nigger now, so here you go.
    Does this mean this nigger would be happy to have its nuts blown off during a robbery to claim the insurance? HMM wait for it.

Anyway. this fits

4. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s not a talent to jizz inside sheboons nigger. This is one annoying nigger too. It’s niglets will never amount to anything. I hope this insurance policy has a very high premium so that between this and the sniglet chile supote, it bankrupts his ass. This would inevitably end with the nigger castarting itself somehow in rder to fraudulently collect insurance money and I am ok with that.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about the stupid outlandish names he and the whores gave the sprogs? Niggers will do anything for attention.

Moroccan and Monroe
    Golden Sagon
    Powerful Queen
    Rise Messiahl
    Zion Mixolydian
    Zillion Heir
    Beautiful Zeppelin
    Legendary Love
    Onyx Ice Cole
    Halo Marie
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    How about the stupid outlandish names he and the whores gave the sprogs? Niggers will do anything for attention.

Moroccan and Monroe
    Golden Sagon
    Powerful Queen
    Rise Messiahl
    Zion Mixolydian
    Zillion Heir
    Beautiful Zeppelin
    Legendary Love
    Onyx Ice Cole
    Halo Marie

Hopefully they will all become aspiring c-rappers and go the way of the dodo before continuing the legacy of stupidity and entitlement.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

Moroccan and Monroe
    Golden Sagon
    Powerful Queen
    Rise Messiahl
    Zion Mixolydian
    Zillion Heir
    Beautiful Zeppelin
    Legendary Love
    Onyx Ice Cole
    Halo Marie
    I saw this recently. It is some niggerly shit to the extreme. Powerful queen is my favorite. Oh yes nigger! We know you are shooting royal niglets out those expensive nigger balls alright. This idiot would be eaten by a jackal in the bush without whitey’s intervention that mistakenly brought its ass overseas.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's insuring his nasty ol' danglies because he accomplished the incredible feat of producing 12 crotch droppings (13, if you count the defective one that croaked) with his stable of dirty hoes. Hey, nigger? Rats can easily outdo you. If only spaying and neutering niggers was legal.

Muh dik muh dik muh balls.

Name:	NiggerCannon gets -[...].png 
Views:	38 
Size:	260.8 KB 
ID:	24921

Name:	BobBarker copy.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	24922

https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...ures-testicles
    And nigger thinks it's funny!! Boy, I HATE niggers!!

13. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger + money = gigantic towering heap of foul, stupid, egotistical (egotesticle?) shit.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I saw this recently. It is some niggerly shit to the extreme. Powerful queen is my favorite. Oh yes nigger! We know you are shooting royal niglets out those expensive nigger balls alright. This idiot would be eaten by a jackal in the bush without whitey’s intervention that mistakenly brought its ass overseas.
    The buck brags about how many niglets and mutants he's whipped up with all those depraved sluts - one of them being Mariah Carey - as though breeding is a big accomplishment. Well, what else can a nigger brag about? I wonder if he at least wipes off the venom injector after he rolls out of one bed and into another. Ugh.

I think I like "Golden Sagon" and "Zillion Aire" the most. If I ever get any more goldfish I've found the perfect names!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers should all have their genitals cut off! that would make life better for future human generations!

18. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Moroccan and Monroe
    Golden Sagon
    Powerful Queen
    Rise Messiahl
    Zion Mixolydian
    Zillion Heir
    Beautiful Zeppelin
    Legendary Love
    Onyx Ice Cole
    Halo Marie

Holy shit! That is breathtaking!

Is "Moroccan and Monroe" one nigger or two?

Getting his nasty balls insured was something, but those nigger names... Wow, just wow.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    Holy shit! That is breathtaking!

Is "Moroccan and Monroe" one nigger or two?

Getting his nasty balls insured was something, but those nigger names... Wow, just wow.
    Twin larvae, squeezed out by Mariah Carey:

Name:	mariah carey children[...].png 
Views:	41 
Size:	345.3 KB 
ID:	24944