Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Steals Chips and a Coke at Knifepoint, Runs From Police, Takes Homeless Man Hostage, Gets Attacked by Homeless Man's Dogs, Then Batwinged!

San Diego...

A yet as unidentified nigger goes out in style!

It all started out when the nigger steals a bag of chips and a coke. The clerk tried to stop him and the nigger brandished a knife. Kinda crazy since it's California and nothing would have happened had he simply walked out.

Anyhow, police arrive and try to stop the nigger. Despite warnings that he'd get shot, the nigger just keeps going, knife in hand.

Though Tennessee vs Garner clearly established that police may shoot a fleeing felon, even in the back, if it's reasonable to think that felon poses a threat to the community, this is California, where police aren't allowed to do what's right. So... the nigger takes police on a nice stroll. At this point we have air support involved too.

Our nigger comes upon a homeless camp (because California) and immediately takes a man hostage, putting the knife to his throat. Now the homeless man has a couple of dogs. Racist dogs, obviously, who didn't take kindly to the nigger attacking their human. The dogs latch onto the nigger, creating some separation and giving police the opportunity to introduce the nigger to the Bat Fairy.

California is a real shit-hole. Only liberals could so thoroughly fuck up paradise!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    to a nigger, it was well worth it.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was afraid to watch this in case the cops shot the dogs, who did a great job, Only a nigger could turn a petty theft into a major incident and a batwinging. I didn't think cops in CA were allowed to arrest niggers anymore.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool

You can't make up the creative ways that niggers come up with to be made good. This one is really entertaining. I hope the dogs are ok and are able to get the nigger taste out of their mouths. I wonder if it was a grape soda and pork rinds?
    Good job cops. I hope the city doesn't throw you in jail and the niggers family get the ghetto lotto, it is California so we will wait and see. It is also nearing time for the Commies to create another Saint George Floyd incident to cause chaos over.
    Last edited by Niggers are Useless; 05-29-2024 at 06:42 PM. Reason: spelling, grammar

5. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dogs are living heroes! Nigger criminal is daid! What a happy ending. brings tears of joy to my eyes!

7. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Probably had twenty or thirty outstanding warrants.Not even a nigger can be stupid enough to get itself batwinged for a bag of chips and a soda. Well, with niggers all stupidity is possible...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I was afraid to watch this in case the cops shot the dogs, who did a great job, Only a nigger could turn a petty theft into a major incident and a batwinging. I didn't think cops in CA were allowed to arrest niggers anymore.
    I was worried about the dogs too, but they really helped batwing the nigger.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post