Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Nigger Couple Rape, Shoot, Beat & Burn Their Teenaper Hoe for Munfs but the Teenaper Lives

Of course the sow was the hoe's mom and the buck was her latest fuckbuddy. But these incompetent subhumans shot the poor teenaper 2X with a SHOTGUN and still couldn't goodify their teenaper. Honestly I feel sorry for the teenaper having such a vile subhuman mammy. The fambly lived in Louisiana but were traveling through Texas in their hooptie with their teenaper when they got into an auto accident. Then the popo found the abused teenaper and aprerested her POS parents.
    15-year-old teen shot in chest, set on fire, raped, and still survives

The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are beasts! What they did to their sprogg is acceptable in their savage world. And I’m OK with it! I’m not OK with the filthy niggers not finishing the job!! Taxpayers are left with the burden of supporting a blind crippled felon factory.

3. Likes Groid_Rage, IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    They are beasts! What they did to their sprogg is acceptable in their savage world. And I’m OK with it! I’m not OK with the filthy niggers not finishing the job!! Taxpayers are left with the burden of supporting a blind crippled felon factory.
    You have a good way of cutting to the essentials.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The cost of keeping that singed niglet must be astronomical. In the old South Africa, they'd have just put it down. God I miss the good old days.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

7. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post