Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Amish Teens in Stolen SUV Meet the Florida Highway Patrol

Ha! Just kidding!

Two niggers in a stolen Toyota SUV run from the Florida Highway Patrol. The Trooper waits for backup, then PITs the niggers on I-75 in the shadow of the Tampa skyline.

As you'll see, the nigger driver is erratic, at one point driving down an embankment, onto the service road, only to re-enter the highway. The nigger did use the turn signals, so it's all good.

Stupid niggers:

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    These reckless niggers should A: Get a lawfully administered Rodney Kang-style ass kicking, and B: Be charged with attempted murder/vehicular
    homicide, with a mandatory 10 year sentence. Niggers love prison, so bring back hard labor, chain gangs and bread-and-water rations. That last
    one will scare any sheboon straight. I suggest giant cotton farms be planted, with niggers getting whipped if they don't pick it fast enough....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24041

4. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    These reckless niggers should A: Get a lawfully administered Rodney Kang-style ass kicking, and B: Be charged with attempted murder/vehicular
    homicide, with a mandatory 10 year sentence. Niggers love prison, so bring back hard labor, chain gangs and bread-and-water rations. That last
    one will scare any sheboon straight. I suggest giant cotton farms be planted, with niggers getting whipped if they don't pick it fast enough....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24041
    It should be a mandatory 10 years for every minute police have to chase em. If those years plus the sentence for whatever other crime they committed, in order to be chased, totals 100 years or more, automatic goodification. Would solve a lot of problems.

I like the idea of niggers picking cotton. My dad picked cotton for 75 cents a day during the Great Depression. Builds character. Something niggers don't have.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post