Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Cultural Marxist Ape Enthusiasts: The Alamo beez rayciss! Texas: "Piss off, scumbags!"

Texas museum cancels event analyzing slavery in the Battle of the Alamo amid GOP pressure

I wish Sam Houston (and a couple of my Ancestors who rode with him) were alive today so they could stomp these joyless, sour faced pussies. Why are Marxists always such sad looking, joyless soy fed looking freaks?

The event for the book titled “Forget the Alamo” was scheduled for Thursday evening

Hours before the start of a promotional event for a book analyzing slavery’s role in the Battle of the Alamo, the host museum abruptly pulled the plug due to pressure from Texas GOP leaders.

The event for the book titled Forget the Alamo was scheduled for Thursday evening at the Bullock Texas State History Museum when museum organizers canceled it roughly three-and-a-half hours before start time, turning away the authors and the 300 people who had RSVP’d.
    300 RSVPD? That's 300 Marxists too many Texas! Better get busy now, they multiply quickly. Cowboy Justice will fix it.

Authors Bryan Burrough, Chris Tomlinson, and Jason Stanford, and the publisher, Penguin Random House, say elected Republican leaders pressured the museum into canceling the event in an attempt to censor discussions about Texas’ history of racism.

“The Bullock was receiving increased pressure on social media about hosting the event, as well as to the museum’s board of directors (Gov. Abbott being one of them) and decided to pull out as a co-host all together,” Penguin Random House said in a statement, according to the Texas Tribune.
    Waahhhhhhh po' babies! Go peddle yr Marxist shit in a blue state. I'm sure Bernie Sanders would be happy to host you in Vermont. And, BTW, WTF does slavery have to do with The Alamo? I can forgive Ozzy for pissing on The Alamo because he so drunk and stoned he didn't know what planet he was on at the time, much less what he was pissing on. Any Marxists that come near The Alamo, I hope some stalwart Texans cut their dicks off.

https://news.yahoo.com/texas-museum-...215628974.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Texas museum cancels event analyzing slavery in the Battle of the Alamo amid GOP pressure

I wish Sam Houston (and a couple of my Ancestors who rode with him) were alive today so they could stomp these joyless, sour faced pussies. Why are Marxists always such sad looking, joyless soy fed looking freaks?

300 RSVPD? That's 300 Marxists too many Texas! Better get busy now, they multiply quickly. Cowboy Justice will fix it.

Waahhhhhhh po' babies! Go peddle yr Marxist shit in a blue state. I'm sure Bernie Sanders would be happy to host you in Vermont. And, BTW, WTF does slavery have to do with The Alamo? I can forgive Ozzy for pissing on The Alamo because he so drunk and stoned he didn't know what planet he was on at the time, much less what he was pissing on. Any Marxists that come near The Alamo, I hope some stalwart Texans cut their dicks off.

https://news.yahoo.com/texas-museum-...215628974.html
    If they had dicks to begin with!! I lived in Texas for a year and I LOVE the "Lone Star State!!" FUCK those m@rxi$+ p@$$ie$!! And FUCK that soy-boy CUCK beta o'dourke!!

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Why are Marxists always such sad looking, joyless soy fed looking freaks?
    Because that's exactly what they are.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    HA HA! Commie puke shit bat loving cocksuckers! Go cry yourselves straight to hell.
    And who is this hairless bat, Jenkum Greene?

7. Likes Sandy liked this post