Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

This stinks of niggers: girl only 14 shot and killed, "teen suspect" not identified

A juvenile suspect was reportedly arrested Saturday afternoon following a manhunt connected to the fatal shooting of a Virginia middle school student.

Lucia Bremer was shot multiple times on Friday, forcing a nearby high school in Henrico County, Va., to be placed on a temporary lockdown.

The eighth-grader was taken to a hospital where she died of her wounds, the Richmond Times-Dispatch reported. The suspect was reportedly last seen fleeing the shooting before the manhunt began.

The suspect, who has not been identified because of his age, was taken into custody at a home about a half-mile from where the shooting happened, according to the Henrico Citizen.

The suspect has been charged with second-degree murder, reports said.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...f-teen-suspect

Second degree murder, but probably just as a juvenile, so it'll be released at 18 and ready to kill again.

That girl looks and is spoken about like she had the proverbial heart of gold. I can't imagine the family's heartbreak. Meanwhile there's a vile nigger beast that will get to steal oxygen for the next 60 or 70 years.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ExguanoWQAIIGLV.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	78.2 KB 
ID:	14739

Name:	165450364_2880718085542697_3138426196874619191_o.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	14740
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Confirmed nigger. Total surprise for us.

Name:	Lucia-Whalen-Bremer-457475.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	207.2 KB 
ID:	14751

The overwhelming majority of media reports on the shooting neglected to give a description of the suspect but the Henrico Citizen reported that "police described the suspect as a young Black male with bushy hair shaved on the sides, about 5 foot 8 in height with a slight build (about 125 pounds)."
    There's a great chance we will never know the shooter's identity and he will be released in a few years (if even) due to being a "juvenile."

In neighboring Maryland, two African-American teenage brothers viciously beat 59-year-old John Marvin Weed to death at a county fair and spit on his body because he declined to give them $1.

One killer was placed in a "behavior modification program" and the other got off with probation after a judge ruled they must be tried as juveniles.
    http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62124
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Celebrity-driven UK news will at least admit at the end it was a suspook.

The motive for the shooting remains unclear and anyone with information is urged to contact the Henrico County Police at 804-501-5794.

Police previously described the suspect as a younger black male who is 5'8" and 125lbs.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Virginia.html

Motive? She refused muh dikk. I'd bet money on it.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Bottle_of_Hate liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m a father to two beautiful daughters.They’re grown up now.But I can still imagine what the horror of losing a daughter like that would’ve done to me.No court on earth could ever deliver enough justice for me.
    Last edited by Sandy; 03-28-2021 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Removed additional part about justice too easily construed badly

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lucia Bremer was shot multiple times on Friday, forcing a nearby high school in Henrico County, Va., to be placed on a temporary lockdown.
    In neighboring Maryland, two African-American teenage brothers viciously beat 59-year-old John Marvin Weed to death at a county fair and spit on his body because he declined to give them $1.

One killer was placed in a "behavior modification program" and the other got off with probation after a judge ruled they must be tried as juveniles.
    All these murdering savages will get away with it. "Behavior modification"? We're not talking about stealing tires but about brutal, cold-blooded, vicious murder that would shock an Al Capone. I need to take a break. I can't stand much more.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    A fucking teenaper did her in, that makes me puke, nigger vermin
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger probably either try to rob her or rape her or rejected the nigger. You know niggers they think they are a god's gift to human women.

10. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    Nigger probably either try to rob her or rape her or rejected the nigger. You know niggers they think they are a god's gift to human women.
    Nigger COCKSUCKER!! If this happened in Texas the nigger would be visited by the Bat Fairy in 6 munf!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Celebrity-driven UK news will at least admit at the end it was a suspook.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Virginia.html

Motive? She refused muh dikk. I'd bet money on it.
    Could be much worse than that... I will choose to believe it was refusal and not a toll being paid.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Lucia Bremer was shot multiple times"

Kind of an oddity the spooks Hi-Point got off more than one round.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Could be much worse than that... I will choose to believe it was refusal and not a toll being paid.
    I hope so. I hope it doesn't turn out she was pregnant, but overjoyed. Girl: "The Lord has given us a blessing, now we must marry and raise the child!" Nigger: blam blam blam!