https://www.ktnv.com/news/tennis-pro...discrimination

LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — A tainted Las Vegas valley coalburner whore filed a lawsuit in federal court on Thursday accusing the Red Rock Country Club of firing her because of her niglet daughters.

Lawyers for Carmel Mary-Hill say they've been negotiating a settlement with Red Rock Country Club after the club allegedly discriminated against the tennis pro based on raycissm.
Boo fucking hoo, scream "rayciss" because no one wants feral beasts she shit out likely stealing from decent hard working humans.

In it, she accuses Red Rock Country Club of firing her after a member complained about her niglet daughters attending an annual tennis tournament.

"I’m OK with them attacking me because I’m in adult and I can handle it, even though it hurts me. But when you attack a 3-year-old and a 5-year-old because they are mixed, that’s not OK with me," said Mary-Hill.
Christ, these depraved whores want to push their mini beasts off on everyone. Get your own damn space, nigger lover!

Mary-Hill also claims her sprogs were denied from Red Rock's daycare while her human coworkers were allowed to drop off their children at the same facility.
Probably because they wanted to avoid TNB, chimpouts, and the spread of nigger diseases.