Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet View Post
Word is they allowed Denzel Washingtoncoon to speak in a New York accent the whole movie, and guess what his character is like. A guy who is both good and bad (like EVERY SINGLE detective movie he EVER been in), and just plays himself, as we all know is what niggers always do in movies, since they have zero creative skills.

There's a cRap soundtrack by Jay-Z and Koonye West. GREAT. Really accurate historically.
Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
I've been saying that forever - Denzel, Will Smiff, Sambo L. Jackscoon, Morgan Freeman - they play the same character in every single movie. Acting talent and range, they do not have.
How dare we disparage the greatest actors ever, when they do magnificent jobs playing loud-mouthed niggers, who beat their chests like gorillas and save YT asses! Even Denzel in "Much Ado About Nothing" played the same overacting magic nigger. Sandy Sr. and I watched it on PBS one night, and right at the beginning, that nigger was featured front and center like it was the biggest star of all time. Then it got Best Supporting Actor some years later for just being true to a nigger's nature of a ghetto thug.

Then when niggers aren't the stars, the soundtracks still have to be niggered up. "The Great Gatsby" with Lenny Di is a movie I refused to see, once I heard about its soundtrack. "Hamilton" is a musical I am at the point of loathing, seriously loathing, because on top of the idiotic historical revisionism, it too had to be niggerized.