Set on a plantation in the old American South, Slave Play explores "race, identity and sexuality". Yeah, I bet it does.

Actor Kit Harington has defended his new play having dedicated performances for black audiences, denying that the initiative discriminates against white people.
Slave Play attracted controversy and criticism earlier this year when it was announced there would be two "black out" nights during the show's 12-week run.
Okay, let's see someone declare "Whites Only" nights at their plays.

Harington says:
"Number one, if you are white, no-one’s stopping you buying a ticket, it’s not illegal to buy a ticket for that show, if you want to come," he said. "It’s saying, 'We would prefer the audience to be this'.
I'm sure many White people want to go and sit with 900 chimping, smelly niggroes.

Niggers aren't known to be patrons of the arts. If they go to this, it will be only in hopes of seeing naked bodies and some muh dik.

If Kit loves niggers so much, why did he marry a girl who is even whiter than he is? Kinda rayciss and non-inclusive if you ask me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	harington08-07 125115.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	25243

Writer Jeremy O Harris (left) said "(niggers) have to be radically invited into a space to know that they belong there"
Hilarious! We know no creature on earth loves being where they aren't wanted more than niggers.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/ckmgp7m1ld0o