Recently a woman named Lilly is being witch hunted by niggers and nigger lovers alike for simply saying the magic word 'nigga's' (not niggers) on a tiktok video which of course as you know is WAY more incriminating than a nigger causing crime. She got fired from her job and thanked the niggers for launching her conservative media platform. Lilly is also anti lgbt too from the looks of it, basically she's normal in a world where normalcy isn't allowed anymore. I swear it's funny isn't it? A nigger causes crime, people don't bother to start a witch hunt of all their online profiles and just forget about it in a few days because they accept this as a normal day in America. A random person says the word 'nigga' which the niggers themselves use frequently and all of a sudden people start a mob, try to dig up any information they can find like the useful idiots they are, cancel them, have them fired from their job and make their life a living hell. And remember, all this commotion is all because someone said the word nigga, not because they committed a heinous crime like a typical nigger does. Lilly should stand her ground is what my advice would be if I could talk to her. I wish Lilly good luck in her future endeavors, God knows all the woke hounds are going to be chasing her left and right after this fiasco so I hope she remains strong.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lilly-gaddis-sorry-defiant-lilly-908960922.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	24942

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot-2024-06-12-085915.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	116.7 KB 
ID:	24943

https://www.thedailybeast.com/slur-d...than-you-think