Close

Likes Likes:  21

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

A Treatise on the Movie 'Flower Moon' Starring Leonardo DeWhiteHater and Robert DeOilDriller

I sat thru a full 25 minutes of 'Killing of the Flower Moon' starring Leonardo DeWhiteHater and Robert DeOilDriller. It got off to a strong start... Not one nigger to be found - anywhere - for as long as I watched. This is refreshing, I thought... The theme, however, quickly morphed into a conspiracy of White Men murdering demure, attractive and oil-rich native American women for their money. They were poisoned, run over and, notably, shot while strolling with an infant... All by their White husbands or other White murderers. There was to be THREE FUCKIING HOURS of this tripe. Whites have the lowest violence rate in this nation, save - maybe - some Asian groups like Filipinos and the Japanese. (Not Chinese, however). Other Whites, namly Scandinavians, have to lowest violence rates in the world... But Whites are portrayed in 'Flower' as viciously slaughtering the most innocent of peoples in the most horrendous of ways.

Our children will hate us - curse our name - for allowing this to continue. Our nation is being deconstructed by the likes of Mayorkas and others. At his point, HollyWeird, Silicon Valley and Madison Avenue exists for no other reason than to distort American history and spew White hate. Dolt Biden just stands by nodding in sage agreement while crapping in his pants.

Everyone enjoy your 68 percent meat hamburgers last night...? Good, wasn't it...?? It's time for the Tree of Liberty to be watered. Good people need to die... Sadly, a LOT of good people need to die... to stop this. I'd welcome the fucking opportunity to do so.

I did not pay one penny to watch that garbage...

If I've poached this meme from someone here, forgive me..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Google Nigger.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	24384
    Last edited by Kagman; 02-03-2024 at 08:24 AM.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke