Sorry, I can't find the link anymore, but I came across a suggested video on Instagram, where some American female chimper is ranting how Italy is so racist when she traveled there. Italians likely treated her coldly because they're fed up with African migrants raping, assaulting, and shitting in the streets, and they can't tell the difference, and its a lot safer to just steer clear of her rather than wonder 'hmmm....maybe she's not African'. I've known that they hate niggers in Italy, and unlike Brits, Americans, and Scandinavians, Italians do not put up with their garbage and are not shy in doling out beatdowns on misbehaving chimps.

What got me were the comments on her video. Here are the ones that stood out to me

Dey wuz raycis in Spain too, but dey wuz rooled by Moors, do dey half blak
No dumbass --- the Moors were predominantly of North African stock, and very few niggers were among the invading or ruling forces. And a simple Google search on Spanish genetics will tell you that Spaniards have very little North African DNA (much less nigger DNA)

Dey wuz raycis in France
This was surprising to me, and a few more comments on racism towards niggers in France. Yes, because France has a lot of niggers, and the French are fed up with their bullshit.

Italians are dyin' out - dey ain't havin babies no mo! Afrikans replacin dem!
There is some truth to this, the fertility rate is currently low, but if you study history, demographics goes through cycles - and this is merely a cycle; demographics crises come and go. There will come a point where Italy's fertility rate will rise again, especially if the government and society starts to lean right (as is the case with many European countries at the moment). In contrast, when Italy's demographic issues improves, nigger-majority countries and nigger-majority cities will still be shitholes, because that is their nature, but 100, 200, 300 years from now, they will still blame Whites.