Shivanthi Sathanandan, police hater, just got carjacked by reality

Niggerlovin' never pays!

For woke pols, violent crime’s only a problem when it affects them personally: Meet Shivanthi Sathanandan.

A bigwig in Minnesota’s Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party, she vowed in the aftermath of the George Floyd killing to dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department.

“Say it with me. DISMANTLE The Minneapolis Police Department,” she urged: It has “systematically failed the Black Community,” so it’s “time to build a new infrastructure that works for ALL communities.”

But now she’s gotten carjacked in front of her house and left with serious injuries, so she’s singing a new tune.

“These men knew what they were doing. I have NO DOUBT they have done this before. Yet they are still on OUR STREETS. Killing mothers. Giving babies psychological trauma that a lifetime of therapy cannot ease. With no hesitation and no remorse,” she thundered on Facebook.

And: “REMEMBER ME when you are thinking about supporting letting juveniles and young people out of custody to roam our streets instead of HOLDING THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS.”

https://nypost.com/2023/09/08/shivan...ed-by-reality/