This mudshark talks like a nigger and looks like she's had a rough tour of duty, ummmm more like doody.

The NYPD announced Friday that they have arrested a suspect in the horrifying shooting of 20-year-old Azsia Johnson on Manhattan's Upper East Side earlier this week.

Isaac Argro, 22, was arrested Friday evening and has been charged with murder and criminal possession of a weapon in connection to Johnson's shooting, which shocked the city.

Johnson was shot in the back of the head and killed as she pushed her 3-month-old baby in a stroller.

Johnson's mother had previously alleged that her daughter's ex-boyfriend was abusive and was stalking her after having the child.
Dumbass mudshark, what did you expect?

Speaking to reporters on Thursday night, Lisa Desort said her daughter feared for her own safety and made multiple domestic violence complaints to police.

"I kept telling them, he's threatening my daughter's life and they didn't believe me and now my daughter is dead," said Desort.
You should be dead, too. Too bad your jigaboo was too lazy too dispatch your race mixing ass!
https://www.fox5ny.com/news/upper-ea...efore-shooting