Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Math Negresses are Geniuses and sheeeit

Watching 60 Minutes, and that nigger correspondent Bill Whittaker was interviewing 2 Catholic school monkeys who found some trigonometric proof of the Pythagorean Theorem. Big fucking deal. Only one proof is needed. So what if the sows found another proof or two.

Everyone was gushing at the two black as sin gorillas because of their brilliance. I'm a math buff, but nigger math don't impress me.

I'm more likely to be impressed by an orangutan counting to three. Niggers are just plain dumb to me, regardless if they're magic.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Watching 60 Minutes, and that nigger correspondent Bill Whittaker was interviewing 2 Catholic school monkeys who found some trigonometric proof of the Pythagorean Theorem. Big fucking deal. Only one proof is needed. So what if the sows found another proof or two.

Everyone was gushing at the two black as sin gorillas because of their brilliance. I'm a math buff, but nigger math don't impress me.

I'm more likely to be impressed by an orangutan counting to three. Niggers are just plain dumb to me, regardless if they're magic.
    Libs sho is proud of they trained nigger pets. Personally, I’d rather train a dog. Dogs are more loyal, honest,intelligent, and dogs smell/look waay better than niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It will come out that the niggers stole the proof. Niggers are too stupid to do math let alone understand how to use one idea to support the existence of another.
    I don't care for 60 mins, they have been commie sympathizers since nigger obama.

4. Likes NiggerWrangler, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    trigonometric proof of the Pythagorean Theorem.
    What complete bullshit! My first middle school math class was doing this, because our teacher showed us the jump from geometry to trig (brilliant woman with a Ph.D, and what the hell was she doing teaching public school).

Calcea Johnson and Ne’Kiya Jackson, both at St. Mary’s Academy in New Orleans, announced their achievement last month at an American Mathematical Society meeting. “It’s an unparalleled feeling, honestly, because there’s just nothing like it, being able to do something that ... people don’t think that young people can do,” Johnson told WWL-TV, a New Orleans CBS affiliate.

If verified, Johnson and Jackson’s proof would contradict mathematician and educator Elisha Loomis, who stated in his 1927 book The Pythagorean Proposition that no trigonometric proof of the Pythagorean theorem could be correct. Their work joins a handful of other trigonometric proofs that were added to the mathematical archives over the years. Each sidestepped “circular logic” to prove the pivotal theorem. So what exactly is a trigonometric proof of the Pythagorean theorem, and why was Loomis so closed off to the idea?
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...at-that-means/

Wow, they actually "disproved" someone who stated something almost 100 years ago, in a time when a lot of scientists believed atoms couldn't be split. So what? Back then, there was no proof of Fermat's Last Theorem, and the world didn't finally see a full proof until 30 years ago. I personally am on the side that Fermat erred to think he had a full proof, because the number theory was unknown then, unless he really was 300 years ahead of his time.

So even Scientific American has gone the nigger-worship route, including quoting some retired professor who merely stated an obvious mathematical identity.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    "Their work joins a handful of other trigonometric proofs that were added to the mathematical archives over the years."

Sooooo....the sowlets just tweaked someone else's prior findings and claimed them as their own. Typical jigaboo "discovery", like that coon Carver "inventing" peanut butter, and a whole list of other fake tarbaby inventions. NOTHING over a 60-IQ level of intelligence has EVER been independently invented by niggers, only plagerized ideas of YT and non-nigger Asians. Apefreakan inventive genius peaked with the termite stick.

7. Likes Sandy liked this post