Close

Likes Likes:  25
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Derry, Ireland's new she boon mayor says racisms won't stop her and “the history of black people has been completely erased in Ireland."

A councillor who will become the first black mayor in Northern Ireland has said racist abuse will not put her off taking the role.

Lilian Seenoi-Barr was selected by the SDLP to be the next mayor of Derry and Strabane.

Ms Seenoi-Barr said she had received abuse and death threats since then.

"I think it has actually made me more determined, because we need to be represented, we need a more inclusive and progressive society," she said.
    "Since I put myself forward to represent my community, since I came to this country, I’ve been experiencing racism," she said.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/racist-ab...110144698.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    First order of business for this nigger sow? Muh raycissums n oppreshuns n sheeeeit. The same tired ass song and dance from niggers. There will never be one positive outcome electing niggers, yet somehow they continue to be put in positions of power all the while screeching and ooking about poor them. Fuck you nigger whore!
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    And after all the typical nigger crying,it wiil probobly be terminated in a few years for taking bribes,muhpoosay action and stealing tax dollars.it always ends bad with a nigger in office.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shut yer feckin hole, ye whinging Nigger geebag!
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Northern Ireland is so racist, why did you come, nigger?

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

8. Likes Whitey Ford, Sandy , NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    If Northern Ireland is so racist, why did you come, nigger?
    Exactly as an American said about niggers here: they came to this country in chains, they can go back to Africa in chains.

There are no reparations back in the muddaland, though, it goes without saying. Most niggers that live their entire lives in Africa can't dream of Wakanda, simply because they don't know any better than mud huts and spearchucking. The low percentage that hear about the U.S. and Europe are unfortunately smart enough (for niggers) to realize that our nations are basically Wakanda, and they can get gibs.

Now you guys don't get me wrong, because I'm not glorifying communist regimes, but when was the last time you heard of Apefricoons wanting to emigrate to Russia or China?

Sandy Sr. was adamant about immigrants never being eligible for welfare, and I think it's time we had a Constitutional amendment barring anyone who isn't a natural-born citizen from holding public office. You immigrate here legally? Fine, then your children born here can be eligible someday to run for office.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post

Now you guys don't get me wrong, because I'm not glorifying communist regimes, but when was the last time you heard of Apefricoons wanting to emigrate to Russia or China?
    True enuff. I figure that if the global Commies of the western world get their way, they'll either massacre the useful idiots who put them in power (leftists, Niggers, Asslifters etc) or stuff them into gulags. Idiots are only useful for as long as they can vote; the moment uniparty rule is achieved, deadweight like them will burn. And once YT is powerless, hungry and enslaved, the elite will have what they want, just like every other Commie regime in history.

The good news is that all totalitarians need the backing of the military, and eventually everyone gets tired of living in hovels eating crap, fighting pointless wars against Eurasia or Eastasia.
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

11. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post

They do go to China, because their own countries are so much more FAIL than even dirty ol' China.
    They get treated like shit mostly, because not only are those countries commies, they are also ,for the most part, raycisssss as hell

13. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    First order of business for this nigger sow? Muh raycissums n oppreshuns n sheeeeit. The same tired ass song and dance from niggers. There will never be one positive outcome electing niggers, yet somehow they continue to be put in positions of power all the while screeching and ooking about poor them. Fuck you nigger whore!
    NEVER put a nigger in a position of power!!

15. Likes Sandy liked this post