Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool On the Wings of the Bat Fairy: JPSO Sniper Takes Out Nigger Who Shot 3 Deputies, 2 Innocent Civilians

Kenner, Louisiana...

Last week Nigger Mathew Lathers shot a man during an armed robbery. As such, law enforcement was looking for him.

Unfortunately, two people in an SUV, who stopped in front of the nigger's nest, found him first. Nigger Matthew shot them.

This caused a major roll-out by Kenner Police and Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Deputies, including SWAT.

Law enforcement attempted to negotiate with the violent nigger savage, with no success.

At some point SWAT decides to send a robot into the nigger's crib. The mechanized hoopty got hung up on something, and for some insane reason, whoever was in charge of this shit-show, probably a nigger, decided to send three Deputies in to retrieve the toy.

As one might expect, Nigger Matthew shot all three Deputies. Thankfully two were treated and released from the hospital, but one remains in critical condition.

Finally an intelligent decision was made to let the sharpshooter do what should have been done from the get-go!

Nigger Matthew shot two civilians who had the bad fortune of stopping in front of his rat and roach infected nest. He probably thought it was the police. That should have been all the justification needed to goodify the nigger. Caring about the fate of the violent savage got three Deputies shot. That's unacceptable. Especially over a nigger.

Anyhow, all's well that ends well, I suppose!

2. Likes Whitey Ford, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was going to post this but you beat me to it. One less feral shitape.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    I was going to post this but you beat me to it. One less feral shitape.
    Yeah,it came up in my feed. One less nigger problem in the world!

5. Likes Niggers are Useless, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I heard the name in the story and there was not a glaring photo of a white guy in a maga hat, I knew this was the work of a nigger. This nigger should have been deleted immediately, I hope the deputies make a full recovery and the nigger burns in hell.

7. Likes Jim Crow, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m a pretty good shot at up to 850 yards w/a 308 rifle. I would’ve loved to be a police sniper. I can only imagine the joy and the sense of personal accomplishment that hero felt as the bullet went through and took a chunk of of that nigger’s coconut.Knowing that he’s permanently stopped the nigger from ever hurting a human again,or ever leaching on taxpayers dollars again!

9. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’m a pretty good shot at up to 850 yards w/a 308 rifle. I would’ve loved to be a police sniper. I can only imagine the joy and the sense of personal accomplishment that hero felt as the bullet went through and took a chunk of of that nigger’s coconut.Knowing that he’s permanently stopped the nigger from ever hurting a human again,or ever leaching on taxpayers dollars again!
    The sense of pride and accomplishment must be enormous. Should get a public service award.

11. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    The sense of pride and accomplishment must be enormous. Should get a public service award.
    Also,the desire to want to continue such great work!

13. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Even better it won't reproduce!

15. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    Even better it won't reproduce!
    That’s the best part!

17. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post