Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hate niggers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Zero White Guilt
    Chimpout Guest

Agree with you 1000%

They are America’s biggest cancer. But every day the Zionist media in America says all white people & white cops are racists. And niggers are always victims. Fuck that bullshit! The biggest racists in America are niggers. From the time they can speak their parents & all their neighbors (in the hood) teach them to hate white people & white cops.
    They’re 13% of America’s population…scum.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Racism is learned

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sick and tired of niggers.
    Hate them. Hate blm scum.
    We dont need niggers in America.
    No niggers signed the constitution. No nigger is worthy of residing in America.
    Move the worthless Niggers back to apefrica.
    I’m over 60 and was subjected to non-stop pro-nigger propaganda throughout my entire education. We were forced to read “Roots”. We were taught that niggers were “just like us” but held back by YT. Plus, Norman Lear’s TV shows constantly put the niggers on a pedestal while mocking White men as “Archie Bunkers” while the niggers were enlightened, smart, and peace loving.

Needless to say, I adopted a nigger-loving point of view since I was exposed to almost zero niggers at my school. There was one and he only lasted for one half of the year in HS. Other than a few asian chicks and a handful of hispanics, my schools were 95% White.

It wasn’t until I graduated from college and got my first job in the city of Detoilet when I had to deal with entitled, ignorant, corrupt, lazy but constantly promoted apefirmative action groids that my eyes were opened. Want to fuck something up completely? Assign a nigger to the task. Want money to be embezzled? Put a nigger in a position of trust. Want to be abused at work, threatened physically, and then lied about to management? Work with niggers. They stick together against YT and will lie, cheat, and steal to pull one over on humans, without exception. They stick together, except, of course when they murder each other over some small perceived slight or “diss”.

Racism isn’t caused by TV and movies. It’s not caused by online “hate groups”. It’s not caused by parents. Racism results from NIGGERS!

It’s the logical conclusion after dealing with REAL niggers, not the imaginary ones portrayed on TV, movies, advertisements, and social media.

Niggers are a cancer to human civilization. Niggers should be severely restricted and isolated. I moved a dozen years ago when the niggers from the next town over started traveling to my 97% White town thanks to the Nigmart that opened up near my home. I got the fuck out just in time it turns out since crimes that were never seen in my previous city started happening with regularity. Thankfully, I’m in a rural area now that is almost 100% nigger free. But, I stay vigilant. I’ll move again after I’m retired if the plague starts infesting my town. And, I’ll move to a state and an area of the state that has the lowest percentage of niggers. I’ve traveled the world for business and can honestly say that no real country likes niggers; especially in Asia. They know what the beast is all about. Anyway, thanks for the forum which I lurk in frequently. It’s a great outlet for REALITY since one can literally be fired and ostracized for speaking THE TRUTH these days!

3. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in Sydney, Australia.

They've imported a bunch of Niggers from Africa on Refugee visa's in the early 2000's, and a bunch of Shitskin Indians from the mid-2000's on Working Visa's.

Now these Niggers had kids, and they are causing terror everywhere they go:

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austr...cid=entnewsntp

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-12-...alds/101817768

What is it with Niggers and Crime?

It's like it's in their blood from birth!

OzNoodle

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oznoodle View Post
    I'm in Sydney, Australia.

They've imported a bunch of Niggers from Africa on Refugee visa's in the early 2000's, and a bunch of Shitskin Indians from the mid-2000's on Working Visa's.

Now these Niggers had kids, and they are causing terror everywhere they go:

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austr...cid=entnewsntp

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-12-...alds/101817768

What is it with Niggers and Crime?

It's like it's in their blood from birth!

OzNoodle
    And what's your government's answer to the problems niggers cause? Import more niggers!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it was most likely Isis. But I do remember searching I hate niggers

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Plus, Norman Lear’s TV shows constantly put the niggers on a pedestal while mocking White men as “Archie Bunkers” while the niggers were enlightened, smart, and peace loving.
    And it turned out that Archie Bunker types were absolutely correct, even years ahead of their time, while every magic nigger (Cosby especially) turned out to be a rapist or pervert or both. Actually we went from the clean-cut magic niggers to cRappers and foul-mouthed "comedians" that YT kids are taught to idolize.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    And it turned out that Archie Bunker types were absolutely correct, even years ahead of their time, while every magic nigger (Cosby especially) turned out to be a rapist or pervert or both. Actually we went from the clean-cut magic niggers to cRappers and foul-mouthed "comedians" that YT kids are taught to idolize.

Archie was SPOT ON!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Archie was SPOT ON!!
    My ex-wife said, "I didn't know I married Archie Bunker". I really just didn't want to do anything with negroes (then). As life progressed, my suspicions were right, that negroes are better called niggers. I really am a reasonable and easy going person, but as you all know, niggers aren't reasonable, and aren't easy going.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    My ex-wife said, "I didn't know I married Archie Bunker". I really just didn't want to do anything with negroes (then). As life progressed, my suspicions were right, that negroes are better called niggers. I really am a reasonable and easy going person, but as you all know, niggers aren't reasonable, and aren't easy going.
    Tru Dat!! When I lived in Philthadelphia in the 80's I REALLY learned to hate the BEASTS!! Philthy niggers and ba' mo' niggers are particularly vile!!

13. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m over 60 and was subjected to non-stop pro-nigger propaganda throughout my entire education. We were forced to read “Roots”. We were taught that niggers were “just like us” but held back by YT. Plus, Norman Lear’s TV shows constantly put the niggers on a pedestal while mocking White men as “Archie Bunkers” while the niggers were enlightened, smart, and peace loving.

Needless to say, I adopted a nigger-loving point of view since I was exposed to almost zero niggers at my school. There was one and he only lasted for one half of the year in HS. Other than a few asian chicks and a handful of hispanics, my schools were 95% White.

It wasn’t until I graduated from college and got my first job in the city of Detoilet when I had to deal with entitled, ignorant, corrupt, lazy but constantly promoted apefirmative action groids that my eyes were opened. Want to fuck something up completely? Assign a nigger to the task. Want money to be embezzled? Put a nigger in a position of trust. Want to be abused at work, threatened physically, and then lied about to management? Work with niggers. They stick together against YT and will lie, cheat, and steal to pull one over on humans, without exception. They stick together, except, of course when they murder each other over some small perceived slight or “diss”.

Racism isn’t caused by TV and movies. It’s not caused by online “hate groups”. It’s not caused by parents. Racism results from NIGGERS!

It’s the logical conclusion after dealing with REAL niggers, not the imaginary ones portrayed on TV, movies, advertisements, and social media.

Niggers are a cancer to human civilization. Niggers should be severely restricted and isolated. I moved a dozen years ago when the niggers from the next town over started traveling to my 97% White town thanks to the Nigmart that opened up near my home. I got the fuck out just in time it turns out since crimes that were never seen in my previous city started happening with regularity. Thankfully, I’m in a rural area now that is almost 100% nigger free. But, I stay vigilant. I’ll move again after I’m retired if the plague starts infesting my town. And, I’ll move to a state and an area of the state that has the lowest percentage of niggers. I’ve traveled the world for business and can honestly say that no real country likes niggers; especially in Asia. They know what the beast is all about. Anyway, thanks for the forum which I lurk in frequently. It’s a great outlet for REALITY since one can literally be fired and ostracized for speaking THE TRUTH these days!
    I'm a couple of years older than you and I grew up in LIBTARD Maryland just a few miles outside of washingcoon d.c. I had a bunch of savage FERAL niggers in my High School and after witnessing their primate behavior I REALLY grew to hate nogs. When I went to college afterwards, they were even MORE obnoxious and entitled!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent post. Please sign on up and share your world with the like minded here at CO. A problem shared......
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I made the mistake of renting a house next to a nigger horde base, now I get to watch everyday as they throw trash in my yard and waste oxygen.
    I grew up giving them a more than fair chance, but time and time again I was proven a fool.

The craziest part to me is how people are still sympathetic to these animals. The only way I can rationalize that is they haven't had to encounter them in their real lives yet so they just don't know.
    With the way they behave, I don't see how there could ever be room for them in the future of humanity. Nothing will ever be enough for them, and eventually they will have to be stopped.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Nig Zero, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetOfTheApes View Post
    I made the mistake of renting a house next to a nigger horde base, now I get to watch everyday as they throw trash in my yard and waste oxygen.
    I grew up giving them a more than fair chance, but time and time again I was proven a fool.

The craziest part to me is how people are still sympathetic to these animals. The only way I can rationalize that is they haven't had to encounter them in their real lives yet so they just don't know.
    With the way they behave, I don't see how there could ever be room for them in the future of humanity. Nothing will ever be enough for them, and eventually they will have to be stopped.
    Rounding them up and sending them all back to Wakanda is the only viable solution. They'd be much happier there.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Brother, I really sympathize with you. I had already had childhood experiences with niggers to know that they're nothing like us. That prepared me for when my family moved. Of all the possibilities, we wound up next door to a coalburner that mated with Satan's son to produce the three worst niglets you can imagine. Trespassing, theft, you name it. The oldest was in 3rd grade and already had a history of trying to molest the littler white girls on the school playground.

I saw the buck pappy just one time, because it was almost constantly in jail for years. I don't know if it violated parole or had escaped, but one day the cops were asking around if anyone saw the nigger. I heard it eventually died in jail, probably from AIDS or some other common disease at NU.

21. Likes CoonsЯus, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Chimpout!! Now start BASHING niggers!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are right about one thing, racism is learned. It's learned by dealing with Niggers all my life.

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post