PDA

View Full Version : I'm very disappointed with Chicago's niggers

AFN_Weasel
11-08-2017, 06:58 AM
Ten months into the year, and there are less than 600 homicides. I was hoping for well over a thousand.

What exactly is the problem? Not enough guns? Not enough ammo? Not enough crack? There are certainly plenty of niggers. Something must be done about this. Maybe there are too many police.

http://crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides

Call Me Bwana
11-08-2017, 08:28 AM
Likely a combination of ‘all of the above’. This goes to show again that you can NEVER count on niggers to do anything right!

justin igger
11-08-2017, 02:15 PM
Ten months into the year, and there are less than 600 homicides. I was hoping for well over a thousand.

What exactly is the problem? Not enough guns? Not enough ammo? Not enough crack? There are certainly plenty of niggers. Something must be done about this. Maybe there are too many police.

http://crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides

The books are being cooked. Homicides are being re-categorized and the numbers under reported because Trump embarrassed Rahm regarding his out of control niggers.

AFN_Weasel
11-08-2017, 03:35 PM
The books are being cooked. Homicides are being re-categorized and the numbers under reported because Trump embarrassed Rahm regarding his out of control niggers.

Ah, that would never have occurred to me, yet it makes perfect sense. But however the numbers are manipulated, niggers are not self-eliminating quickly enough to suit me.

Rape Ape
11-08-2017, 06:21 PM
Since the subject of nigger acid poo flinging attacks in England came up in another thread, I wonder how long it will be until US niggers will monkey-see-monkey-do and start that shit here. As long as they do it to each other, I don't care, but I fear they will start doing that shit on YT like their stupid "knockout game".

Bottle_of_Hate
11-08-2017, 06:36 PM
Never thought I would see the day when niggers are too lazy to murder. There has to be another explanation. I will guess it is because they are too busy "protesting" Trump to murder each other. See that niggers? The man you hate actually keeping you alive.

Sandy
11-08-2017, 07:47 PM

You've got to be right. Bloomberg did the same in NY.

Lynch Tree
11-11-2017, 09:54 AM
Never thought I would see the day when niggers are too lazy to murder. There has to be another explanation. I will guess it is because they are too busy "protesting" Trump to murder each other. See that niggers? The man you hate actually keeping you alive.

Interesting take. You could be onto something...