PDA

View Full Version : Planned Parenthood advertises for more business in the hood..

Mushmouth
11-01-2017, 08:18 PM
If you're a Black woman in America, it's statistically safer to have an abortion than to carry a pregnancy to term or give birth #ScaryStats

— PP Black Community (@PPBlackComm) October 31, 2017

Maternal deaths for Black women span age, education and income level. Racism, lack of access to quality health care and poverty kill us.

— PP Black Community (@PPBlackComm) October 31, 2017

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/01/planned-parenthood-black-community-safer-black-women-have-abortion-than-give-birth/

Cracka Jack
11-02-2017, 07:02 PM
Good, fuck off and die already.

Succinct! :lol

Cracka Jack
11-02-2017, 07:05 PM
PP should offer gibs certificates to KFC, Red Lobster, Popeye's etc. Maybe even a "rewards card". Let me run that place for 30 years and there wouldn't be any niggers left.

Bernie Goetz
11-02-2017, 07:18 PM
As some of you know I was the contractor on sadly only one of these sacred places .
I made sure every waste line had back flow preventers so no nigbryos were able to scurry back up the pipes after vacume services were preformed .

Rape Ape
11-05-2017, 07:15 PM
As some of you know I was the contractor on sadly only one of these sacred places .
I made sure every waste line had back flow preventers so no nigbryos were able to scurry back up the pipes after vacume services were preformed .

Thank you for making sure every nigger fecus was properly flushed. :lmao

Rape Ape
11-05-2017, 07:16 PM
PP should offer gibs certificates to KFC, Red Lobster, Popeye's etc. Maybe even a "rewards card". Let me run that place for 30 years and there wouldn't be any niggers left.

I'd be perfectly happy if Planned Parenthood accepted EBT.

Boy
11-05-2017, 07:31 PM
I'd be perfectly happy if Planned Parenthood accepted EBT.

You and I already pay for the niggers/future felon abortions. The federal government doesn't and won't but the states and medicaid or as I like to call it Nigicaid (Free medical insurance for niggers) pays for aborting the future felons.

https://www.guttmacher.org/state-policy/explore/state-funding-abortion-under-medicaid