PDA

View Full Version : Locksmiths are racist..

Mushmouth
10-26-2017, 06:52 AM

"I am concerned for my safety. The fact he is a locksmith, he can get into anything. I was afraid he could have attacked me. If you feel that way about my race, you could have done anything to me and I'm here alone. He could have done anything.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/black-customer-terrified-by-locksmiths-racist-text-message

justin igger
10-26-2017, 06:59 AM
The sow wants a protective order against him? What was she doing reading his phone? Did her unlock her fucking door? Yes..well that should be the end of it.

Lynch Tree
10-26-2017, 08:25 AM
How much you want to bet she didn't pay the bill either? :lol

Niggers ALWAYS try to get out of the bill! I'm having flashbacks from my tenure waiting tables. :lol

Boy
10-26-2017, 09:38 AM
Queue the nigger lotto attempt and the GoFundaNigger page in 3...2...1

Cracka Jack
10-26-2017, 09:59 PM
I worked as a locksmith for about a year long ago, and I am racist.... Specieist actually. If you ever go to do locksmith work for a nigger, you'd better get rock solid documentation of the niggers legal identity, and confirm that it has a legal right to enter whatever building or vehicle you're going to unlock for it.

Rape Ape
10-26-2017, 10:03 PM
Niggers ALWAYS try to get out of the bill! I'm having flashbacks from my tenure waiting tables. :lol

Standard nigger bullshit, then they chimp out and try for nigger lottos when they're told to pay up front. Businesses should be allowed to go back to the "No niggers or dogs" signs. It was better back then.