PDA

View Full Version : Asslifter enters the UK illegally, receives asylum, then goes al-dikking two weeks later

Sandy
10-20-2017, 01:48 PM
I guarantee this wasn't the sand nigger's first time, just the first time being caught.

A Kuwaiti migrant raped a stranger on a riverbank just weeks after being granted legal status in the UK, a court heard, as a judge asked for a pre-sentence report about his "attitude towards women".

Abdel-Aziz Al-Shamary's victim had left a pub in Darlington, County Durham, when Al-Shamary beat her and raped her on the grassy bank of the River Skerne.

Arresting officer PC Jackie Mallows told the court: "He kept telling me not touch him and he also said "I will not speak to you, you are a woman - in my country we speak to men."

Al-Shamary, 21, entered Britain illegally in 2015 over land.

He fought to be allowed to stay and received leave to remain as little as two weeks before the savage assault in May of this year.

In police custody he was heard to yell: "Do you know Saddam Hussein? I am Saddam Hussein, I will not talk to you, you are a woman."

Ms Stirling told the court : "As he walked away he said 'Allah is going to get you.' "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/16/kuwaiti-migrant-raped-woman-riverbank-court-hears-judge-asks/