PDA

View Full Version : New study finds that the median wealth of niggers will be zero by 2053

Mushmouth
09-22-2017, 04:33 PM
Study: Blacks’ Median Wealth Will Be Zero in 2053

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/22/study-african-americans-median-wealth-to-hit-zero-in-2053/

Cracka Jack
09-22-2017, 05:16 PM
The bad news is, that means we'll still be compelled to support their worthless asses for 35 more years.......

Boy
09-22-2017, 05:32 PM
As my father used to say - A nigger and his money are soon parted.

Bernie Goetz
09-22-2017, 05:40 PM
I won't be here to see the blessed event . I would prefer there be zero niggers .

Gul Dukat
09-22-2017, 10:10 PM
As my father he to say - A nigger and his money are soon parted.

Che GueVera -"The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations."

justin igger
09-22-2017, 11:48 PM
Niggers have been called spendy and wasteful since the white man first noticed their daily jungle habits.

When the white man's money came into play during colonial times, the niggers would take their days pay and drink it all up leaving them begging for food the rest of the time.

Bernie Goetz
09-23-2017, 04:46 AM
Niggers have been called spendy and wasteful since the white man first noticed their daily jungle habits.

When the white man's money came into play during colonial times, the niggers would take their days pay and drink it all up leaving them begging for food the rest of the time.

Things haven't changed much.

Lynch Tree
09-23-2017, 07:23 AM
Funny how a race with $0 net worth, drives around in Chrysler 300's, Escalades, has the latest cell phones, Air Jordans, 85" lcd tv's and lives in high dollar YT neighborhoods. Where are they getting all this money that they don't have?

:smashcomp

Niggers rent almost everything and anything they do own eventually gets repossessed for nonpayment.

Chimpwhipper
09-25-2017, 06:10 PM
Ever noticed how no matter how new a nigger's car is it always has a dent on it somewhere?

Cat fur allergic
09-25-2017, 07:09 PM
Things haven't change at all, if you go to news articles about Africa, you get the same shit day in and out over there, and its been going on for the past thousands of years!!! Lazy and love drinking and raping. Niggers love drinking more than anything. We joke about fried chicken and watermelons but alcohol is their traditional vice.

https://youtu.be/zL3UHF5SlEU

Nigger start young111

MineEvolved
09-27-2017, 02:19 AM
Fuck that, WE'RE going to have zero median wealth long before then, if we keep feeding niggers.

Buck Simian
09-28-2017, 12:12 AM
Ever noticed how no matter how new a nigger's car is it always has a dent on it somewhere?

Dents, bald tires, never change oil, drive like a bat out of hell. My biggest fear when buying a used car is did a nigger once own this vehicle? I'd rather buy a car that had been flooded in a hurricane.