PDA

View Full Version : Bus drivers in Detroit are tired of the niggershines

Mushmouth
09-07-2017, 06:27 PM
DETROIT (WWJ) – Detroit bus drivers say they’re fed up working in deplorable conditions — with primitive seating, daily assaults from passengers and bug-infested coaches — and they’re demanding the city take action.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/09/07/detroit-bus-drivers-expose-deplorable-working-conditions-rodents-bed-bugs-spitting-and-assaults/

zagnut
09-08-2017, 12:09 AM
If it is humans driving the buses I'd say build the cage like an engineers cage on a train.

Years ago I worked in Houston and lived off of I10 in the little town of Katy Texas. A friend I worked with also lived in Katy and drove a big old 55 Cadillac. He was noted for pushing people that hogged the passing lane and was arrested a few times for it. One time he was tooling down the Highway and a gaggle of wetbacks were in the back of a stake body truck drinking beer and throwing cans off the back end. One hit his car so he fired up the caddy and got in front of the truck. When in the proper position and distance he locked em up causing the truck to lock up his brakes. The result was the back of the cab covered with wetbacks. This sounds like a good plan for Detroit nigger bus patrons.