PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Intrigue: Lil Dirk arrested for accidentental batwings of Lul Pab while trying to batwing Quando Rando for killing King Von

Blanco Chevy
10-25-2024, 04:23 AM
Lil Dirk investigated by feds as five men indicted in murder of Quando Rondo's cousin (https://tribune.com.pk/story/2505173/lil-durk-investigated-by-feds-as-five-men-indicted-in-murder-of-quando-rondos-cousin)

Them (c) rap niggers sure are busy niggers!

Federal prosecutors have indicted five men associated with Lil Durk’s Only The Family (OTF) crew in connection with a murder-for-hire scheme targeting Quando Rondo's cousin, Saviay’a Robinson.

The indictment, which surfaced in U.S. District Court, claims the men orchestrated the August 2022 shooting in Los Angeles as retaliation for the 2020 death of rapper King Von, who was fatally shot during an altercation involving Quando Rondo's associate, Lul Timm, in Atlanta .

The accused—Kavon London Grant (AKA “Vonnie”), Deandre Dontrell Wilson (AKA “DeDe”), Keith Jones (AKA “Flacka”), David Brian Lindsey (AKA “Browneyez”), and Asa Houston (AKA “Boogie”)—face charges of conspiracy to commit murder for hire. According to the indictment, the suspects used OTF resources to arrange flights and secure weapons for the attack, mistakenly killing Robinson instead of her cousin, Quando Rondo.

Blanco Chevy
10-25-2024, 04:31 AM
Special Bonus: some niggers at the mortuary leaked this 'King Von' (c)rapper's autopsy photo.

https://i.ibb.co/98BmkqW/deadnigger.jpg

IseDaDiva
10-25-2024, 09:38 AM
The accused—Kavon London Grant (AKA “Vonnie”), Deandre Dontrell Wilson (AKA “DeDe”), Keith Jones (AKA “Flacka”), David Brian Lindsey (AKA “Browneyez”), and Asa Houston (AKA “Boogie”)—face charges of conspiracy to commit murder for hire. According to the indictment, the suspects used OTF resources to arrange flights and secure weapons for the attack, mistakenly killing Robinson instead of her cousin, Quando Rondo.

I can't stop laughing. :lol I may hurt myself. All those gangsta niggers and they still couldn't batwing the right cRapper. I guess even niggers can't tell each other apart. This whole nigger murder-for-hire saga would make a great zany comedy movie.

In a significant development, Lil Durk was reportedly picked up by federal authorities as part of the ongoing investigation. While he is not named as a defendant in the indictment, he has consistently denied allegations that OTF functions as a gang .

In other words:

"DINDU NUFFIN!"

Special Bonus: some niggers at the mortuary leaked this 'King Von' (c)rapper's autopsy photo.

Well, of course. But when it's a nigger, I believe this would be a "necropsy". "Autopsies" are reserved for humans.