PDA

View Full Version : Seven silverbacks rock fish in Georgia

animal mother
10-21-2024, 12:34 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/collapse-georgia-sapelo-island-dock-063013010.html

Authorities are investigating the cause of a partial ferry dock collapse on Georgia’s Sapelo Island that turned a day of celebration into tragedy, leaving at least seven dead and six critically injured as crowds gathered for a cultural festival.

McIntosh County Coroner Melvin Amerson identified those killed as Jacqueline Crews Carter, 75; Cynthia Gibbs, 74; William Johnson Jr., 73; Carlotta McIntosh, 93; Isaiah Thomas, 79; Queen Welch, 76; and Charles L. Houston, 77, WTOC reported.

Sapelo Island – a barrier island off the coast of Georgia accessible only by boat or ferry – is home to the Hogg Hammock community of a few dozen full-time residents, according to Explore Georgia. Many of them are known as Gullah-Geechee people, who descended from enslaved Africans who were brought to the island in 1802 and worked on coastal plantations.

:rockfish:rockfish:rockfish:rockfish:rockfish:rock fish:rockfish

Niggers are Useless
10-21-2024, 03:02 PM
A heartwarming story. Thank you. I hope the crabs can get the taste of nigger out of their craw.

Jim Crow
10-21-2024, 06:56 PM
It’s a shame that they were all past 70 years of age. That’s too long for a Savage.Nigger to be on the earth! I like to hear niggers croaking while they’re shitlets. Before they have time to victimize humans.

IseDaDiva
10-22-2024, 11:05 AM
It’s a shame that they were all past 70 years of age. That’s too long for a Savage.Nigger to be on the earth! I like to hear niggers croaking while they’re shitlets. Before they have time to victimize humans.

True, but since niggers seem to live nearly forever once they pass the danger age of 0-25 (when the risk of being batwinged by other niggers is very high) at least this crusty troop won't be leeching on the taxpayers for another 20 - 25 years.

One of them was already 93!

“Just to think of niggers being shocked after being submerged in the water is terrifying,” Bailey said.

Yes, I am filled with shock and horror at the very thought.

haywood
10-22-2024, 11:33 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/collapse-georgia-sapelo-island-dock-063013010.html

:rockfish:rockfish:rockfish:rockfish:rockfish:rock fish:rockfish

A GREAT start!!

Nigroids
10-22-2024, 12:38 PM
Anyone who saw the nigger-worshipping movie "a soldier's story" knows that "Geechee" was frequently used as an insult by the master sergeant. 😄

Jim Crow
10-22-2024, 02:50 PM
Well,the refreshing news is that they’re daid! A daid nigger is a good nigger!