PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee State Univeristy Homecoming Parade: 10 shot, only 1 pair of batwings

Blanco Chevy
10-13-2024, 09:34 PM
Shooting is part of the nigger college experience!

Gunfire broke out near Tennessee State University following the Nashville school's homecoming celebrations, killing one person and injuring 9 others, authorities said.

Authorities said gunfire came from two opposing groups at around 5:10 p.m. after Tennessee State University's homecoming parade on Saturday. Two of the people injured are suspected of being directly involved in the shooting, but both "refused to be interviewed at the hospital," according to the Metro Nashville Police Department.

Saturday marked the end of homecoming week for Tennessee State University. A parade took place on Jefferson Street — where the shooting occurred — that morning, and the football game kicked off at 5 p.m. several miles away at Nissan Stadium.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2024/10/13/nashville-shooting-tennessee-state-homecoming/75662365007/

Nigroids
10-13-2024, 10:46 PM
"Refused to be interviewed"? Get the car batteries and electrodes FFS!

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-14-2024, 12:23 AM
This is strange, I only hear about school shootings being done by white people.

Weewuzzkangs
10-14-2024, 05:58 AM
When will they start calling such events, "Not coming home parades"?

NigOUT
10-14-2024, 11:25 AM
Yuh see...there's Vanduhbilt and den dere's Temmesseee Stat.

Nashville's own getto skool.

Groid_Rage
10-14-2024, 02:32 PM
Is that a nigger skoo, AKA an HBUC?
Tennessee State University
Public land-grant university in Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Tennessee State University is a public historically black land-grant university in Nashville, Tennessee, United States. Founded in 1912, it is the only state-funded historically black university in Tennessee. It is a member-school of the Thurgood Marshall College Fund. Tennessee State University offers 41 bachelor's degrees, 23 master's degrees, and eight doctoral degrees. It is classified as "R2: Doctoral Universities – High research activity". Wikipedia
I knew it was a nigger mass shooting based on Sailer's Law of Mass Shootings; where as if the number of injured vastly exceeds the number of dead, the perp(s) is/are nigger(s). :nigbbq

Niggers are Useless
10-14-2024, 04:37 PM
This is strange, I only hear about school shootings being done by white people.

That’s why it’s not on the news.