PDA

View Full Version : Wild wool sow gets all stabby at Arizona State University.

animal mother
09-27-2024, 06:45 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/arizona-college-student-stabbed-twice-random-classroom-attack

An Arizona State University student allegedly stabbed her peer twice in a classroom in Glendale on Sept. 19 in a seemingly random attack.

Maricopa County authorities charged Kaci Lenise-Charlie Sloan, 19, with first-degree attempted murder, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and disorderly conduct with a weapon in connection with the attack against student Mara Daffron.

Ignatow
09-27-2024, 08:07 PM
I hate seeing wild wool. I hate seeing any nigger. Utterly Homo erectus, but I think erectus were more civilized than niggers.

How is that wild wool human, ever? Send it to the slammer.

Weewuzzkangs
09-28-2024, 12:59 AM
It'll just get transferred to an appropriate university of which it should have attended in the first place

IseDaDiva
09-28-2024, 10:58 AM
It'll just get transferred to an appropriate university of which it should have attended in the first place

Will it? Or will the libtards apologize to the wild, savage sow who committed a pre-meditated attack - for "failing her" and not giving her some mental health care? Maybe send it to a comfy hospital for a couple of months until this dies down and then turn it loose.

Easy to see the"motive" for this - to the extent that niggers can have any motives for their wild attacks that a human can understand.

It looked in the mirror every day, seeing a fat, ugly, repulsive, buck-looking sow, and was so filled with hate that it attacked a pretty, human girl out of pure jealousy.

Former segregation is pretty easy to understand.

Zambo
09-28-2024, 09:06 PM
Wow! Just look at the seething evil hatred in that she-ape's face!

:unigger

knot a Knigger
09-29-2024, 01:02 AM
I hate seeing wild wool. I hate seeing any nigger. Homo erectus, but I think erectus were more civilized than niggers.

How is that wild wool human, ever? Send it to the slammer.
One of the biggest lies ever told was, they are just like us

Blanco Chevy
09-29-2024, 03:13 AM
When I was younger, us boys all loved ASU cuz well over 50% of the student body was Female. It was the stomping grounds of many, many attractive young women, and apparently it still is.. Unfortunately, they let niggers in.

IseDaDiva
09-29-2024, 12:33 PM
When I was younger, us boys all loved ASU cuz well over 50% of the student body was Female. It was the stomping grounds of many, many attractive young women, and apparently it still is.. Unfortunately, they let niggers in.

And of course, no one could have predicted the disruption, lowered standards, muh dik, and the violence that would follow. That hulking sow-beast doesn't look very scholarly at all.

Libtardologist
09-29-2024, 06:51 PM
Nigfricans have no place anywhere a near learning institution of any kind.

Trying to teach nigs anything outside of Burn, Loot, Murder, is hopeless.

It's like training midgets to play in the NBA.

Sandy
09-29-2024, 11:38 PM
And of course, no one could have predicted the disruption, lowered standards, muh dik, and the violence that would follow. That hulking sow-beast doesn't look very scholarly at all.

Can you imagine the disgustingly low ACTs and GPAs that ASU accepts so it can have niggers running around?

Arizona State University has an acceptance rate of 90%. Half the applicants admitted to Arizona State University who submitted test scores have an SAT score between 1140 and 1380 or an ACT score of 20 and 28. However, one quarter of admitted applicants achieved scores above these ranges and one quarter scored below these ranges. The application deadline at Arizona State University is rolling.

Admissions officials at Arizona State University consider a student's GPA a very important academic factor. An applicant's high school class rank, when available, is considered important but letters of recommendation are not considered by admissions officials at Arizona State University. To see additional academic factors along with other school data, learn more about College Compass.

https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/arizona-state-university-1081/applying

For this "random attack," there should be a random form of execution applied. Fair is fair, right?