PDA

View Full Version : Toll NOT Paid: Brazillian mudshark 'influencer' gets her ass beat hard by her niggerballer buck

Blanco Chevy
09-19-2024, 09:29 PM
Nigger stopped 50% short of propper Mudshark Sunglasses.

https://i.ibb.co/j8qx3Nw/slutbagmudsharkwhore.png

Looks like she got off easy (unfortunately.) Feral niggers are known to murder their whores.

A Brazilian influencer has shared disturbing images depicting the alleged abused she suffered at the hands of her former boyfriend, Caio Paulista, a soccer player from Serie A club Palmeiras.

It never ceases to amaze me that humans will often pay niggers exorbitant sums of money to just kick, throw or pass a ball of inflated air around to other niggers. Stop paying niggerballers!

Monteiro, who shares a daughter with Paulista, shared an open letter with her 38,800 followers in which she provided photo and video evidence of her bruised body.

She procreated nigger DNA with the feral ape, too. Because he had money from throwing a ball of air around. yuuuuccck!

'I thought countless times about whether I would really expose my life here, but I simply had no other option. I am exhausted,' Monteiro wrote in Portuguese. 'I have already exceeded my limits. I'm tired. I am tired of keeping quiet, I am tired of hiding and sabotaging myself several times due to this situation.'

Mudshark Confessional 101. ]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13861679/Clara-Monteiro-Caio-Paulista-shocking-injuries-assault-claims.html#:~:text=Monteiro%2C%20who%20shares%20a %20daughter,which%20reportedly%20transpired%20in%2 02023.

IseDaDiva
09-19-2024, 11:12 PM
Thank goodness that even after being socked in the eye by her venom injector she was still able to attach her false eyelashes. She just had to display her buttocks as well. Another dumb whore who thought HER nigger would never use her as a punching bag. Quitcherbitchin - you're still sucking up oxygen. Don't worry, you'll be back to flashing your BBL ass soon!

But really, I understand. What woman could resist this?

Sandy
09-20-2024, 12:23 AM
My response to her is short and blunt:

Die already, you worthless whore.

So she's also tatted up, and pierced disgustingly. Probably "down there" too, which I find revolting.

Weewuzzkangs
09-20-2024, 02:43 AM
What a waste. One would expect Mudsharks to be typically reject material for their own kind. Brazil being what it is, she evidently viewed Mudsharking to be normal