PDA

View Full Version : Riot at DR Congo prison - at least 268 out of 348 sows muh-dicked, 129 bucks made good

ShitSkinScientist
09-13-2024, 04:41 PM
More than 260 female inmates were sexually assaulted during an attempted mass escape from Democratic Republic of Congo's Makala Central Prison this month, an internal U.N. report reviewed by Reuters showed.

At least 129 people were killed when prison guards used live fire against inmates trying to break free from the Kinshasa prison, which official figures say has a capacity of 1,500 prisoners, but housed more than 15,000 people.

https://www.citizen.digital/news/more-than-260-women-sexually-assaulted-during-congo-prison-break-un-reports-shows-n349414

Jim Crow
09-13-2024, 05:21 PM
129 dead niggers? sounds like a great start!

AFN_Weasel
09-13-2024, 09:45 PM
I'm not at all sure this is good news. 268 sows muh-dikked means over a thousand new niglets. It would have been so much better if they all just self-eliminated.

Niggers are Useless
09-13-2024, 09:59 PM
I'm not at all sure this is good news. 268 sows muh-dikked means over a thousand new niglets. It would have been so much better if they all just self-eliminated.

I thought the same thing, followed by; if this story is out there that means a filthy american communist democrat will try to import the pregger sows to a city near me. Shit

Weewuzzkangs
09-13-2024, 11:53 PM
They even had plenty of time to Muh-Dik while jailbreaking. Well, I guess that solves their overcrowding problem

Nigroids
09-14-2024, 03:45 PM
How is mass muh-dikk an "escape attempt"? Retarded...

Groid_Rage
09-14-2024, 11:47 PM
How is mass muh-dikk an "escape attempt"? Retarded...You are expecting niggers to make sense.

IseDaDiva
09-16-2024, 06:00 PM
Kinshasa prison, which official figures say has a capacity of 1,500 feral prisoners, but housed more than 15,000 niggers.

They must keep those groids stacked like firewood. I'd hate to be downwind of that NU.

The "Democratic Republic of Congo". Sounds good, doesn't it, until you get to the last word. Bongo in the Congo.

Blanco Chevy
09-16-2024, 08:59 PM
Nigerian niggers also busted out of Nigger Uni during a huge flood which caused the nigger buildings walls to fall down.

Abuja, Nigeria — Nigerian authorities said 281 inmates escaped after devastating floods brought down a prison’s walls in the country's northeast.
A major dam collapsed on Sept. 10, unleashing severe flooding that left 30 people dead and over a million displaced, and prompted evacuations across the state of Borno.

https://www.voanews.com/a/nearly-300-inmates-escape-after-floods-bring-down-prison-walls-in-northeast-nigeria/7786033.html

Zambo
09-16-2024, 09:33 PM
Ok, my theory. The article says none of the criminiggers actually escaped, so after that attempt failed, the coons decided the next best alternative was to break through the walls and get some muh-dik.
The guards, seeing the criminals flinging themselves on the sows like wild screeching Tanganyikan jungle apes, decided to get in on the muh-dik action, too. After shooting a groidal of coons to
drive them off the sows, they had a good ol' "Rockin' in the Congo" muh-dik-fest before calling for help.

Actually, I don't have a clue, but them being niggers it's not too hard to imagine.

:gorilla

IseDaDiva
09-16-2024, 11:14 PM
Nigerian niggers also busted out of Nigger Uni during a huge flood which caused the nigger buildings walls to fall down.

https://www.voanews.com/a/nearly-300-inmates-escape-after-floods-bring-down-prison-walls-in-northeast-nigeria/7786033.html

I guess buildings made from cow manure and straw aren't waterproof. Only 30 rockfish. Pity.

Ok, my theory. The article says none of the criminiggers actually escaped, so after that attempt failed, the coons decided the next best alternative was to break through the walls and get some muh-dik.
The guards, seeing the criminals flinging themselves on the sows like wild screeching Tanganyikan jungle apes, decided to get in on the muh-dik action, too. After shooting a groidal of coons to
drive them off the sows, they had a good ol' "Rockin' in the Congo" muh-dik-fest before calling for help.

Actually, I don't have a clue, but them being niggers it's not too hard to imagine.

:gorilla

That scenario seems plausible. :lol