PDA

View Full Version : 3 Texas Teenapers Aperested for Luring a Nog to Their House, Robbing & Killing Him, Then Setting the Corpse on Fire

Groid_Rage
09-10-2024, 04:32 PM
Murder suspect calls sister from jail, tells her to ‘clean up’ home where he, 2 others killed man after luring him there and torching body in car: Cops

Two adults and a juvenile are facing capital murder charges in Texas after they allegedly set up a man via social media by possibly offering him sex in a robbery ploy that ended in death.
Nathaniel Hall, 18, Jasmine Williams, 21, and a 16-year-old boy who has not been publicly identified are behind bars for the death of 20-year-old Kameron Montre Anderson.

Smith County Sheriff Larry Smith told reporters at a Saturday press conference the investigation began Sept. 1 in nearby Rusk County when deputies were called out for a car fire. When firefighters extinguished the flames they found a man, later identified as Anderson, dead in the trunk. He was suffering from several gunshot wounds.

Smith said detectives were able to identify Hall as a possible suspect, along with Williams, his girlfriend, and the 16-year-old, a friend. Detectives believe the trio lured Anderson on social media from his Dallas-area home, possibly for sex, to Hall’s house in Smith County where the suspects planned to do a “rip,” which is slang for robbery, Smith said. At some point, Anderson was murdered. According to Smith, neighbors reported gunshots in the area of Hall’s home the night of Anderson’s death. Also, Hall’s mother reportedly told deputies her son had been with friends, including Williams and the juvenile suspect, that night.

After the shooting, the trio allegedly stuffed Anderson in the trunk of his own car and drove to Rusk County where they set the vehicle ablaze.
https://lawandcrime.com/crime/murder-suspect-calls-sister-from-jail-tells-her-to-clean-up-home-where-he-2-others-killed-man-after-luring-him-there-and-torching-body-in-car-cops/
At least the victim seems like a nog too: Kameron Montre Anderson. What is their insane fascination with fire about?
Smith said while in jail, Hall called his sister and told her to “clean up” their house, which investigators take to mean that he wants the alleged murder scene scrubbed of evidence.
“We’re looking at the death penalty,” Smith said. “It is a capital offense. They robbed a person and killed him.”
The Smith County District Attorney’s Office will determine whether to seek the death penalty.

:unigger
25339 <--- notice the hoe's rug head?

:gorilla :traybat

IseDaDiva
09-10-2024, 06:08 PM
I can never make any sense of these kooky niggroe hijinks.

Someone (someTHING) could be lured by an offer of rutting with that buck-looking snake-headed sow? Or the 16-year-old buck? I dunno.

"It don' make no sense!"

Weewuzzkangs
09-11-2024, 03:09 AM
Either the victim was that hard-up or a substitute photograph was used as bait.
Both are lighter-skinned. Mulatto is visually in their somewhere. The male counterpart looks Hispanic-injected.
What'll you bet that what was found trunked was broiled absent the clown shoes the cook was wearing upon arrest?

Jim Crow
09-11-2024, 02:30 PM
Another genius crimnigger plan gone awry!

Libtardologist
09-11-2024, 03:31 PM
How could anyone be "lured" by that disgusting sheboon??

NigOUT
09-11-2024, 04:52 PM
I would hop right in my truck with my aroused penis to copulate with that nigress!!

SAID NO WHYTE MAN EVAH!!!!!!

Niggers are Useless
09-11-2024, 05:09 PM
I would hop right in my truck with my aroused penis to copulate with that nigress!!

SAID NO WHYTE MAN EVAH!!!!!!

Agreed. The cleaning closet at any Wendys has something that looks very similar to that thing in a mop bucket where it belongs.

Zambo
09-11-2024, 08:35 PM
Evidently, by the name Kameron Monte, the barbecued "victim" was a nigger, too, so no loss.
:nigbbq

What kind of nigger "thinking" was going on here? If you"re going to burn a body in a car wouldn"t it be smarter to put it in the driver's seat so it could possibly look like an accident and destroy the evidence of murder better, rather than locked in the trunk and full of obvious bullet holes?

Also, realizing nigger bucks will go to ANY lengths for some muh-dik, they take no thought at all of the Apefreakin' nigger-borne "black plague" STDs and exotic monkey diseases that hoe may be spreading!
:witch

Weewuzzkangs
09-12-2024, 01:57 AM
...wouldn"t it be smarter to put it in the driver's seat so it could possibly look like an accident and destroy the evidence of murder better, rather than locked in the trunk and full of obvious bullet holes?...Why even go through all of that? I would have simply donated it to a museum set up specifically for such occasions

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FDhsPLqyVA AAmtf_%3Fformat%3Djpg%26name%3Dmedium&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=2f96b24cec3e7bc84a4fe0ffcc25fb36647c545829615d b50c0e2414adf40b03&ipo=images

Blanco Chevy
09-12-2024, 03:32 AM
Why would they lure him anywhere. It doesn't sound like he'd have anything worth robbing his useless ass of. They gonna jack his food stamps? :lol

Weewuzzkangs
09-12-2024, 04:28 AM
They were probably practicing for something less smalltime. Clown shoes, cell phone and a bag of Skittles would suffice for beginer's luck