PDA

View Full Version : James Earl Jones, predeceased by his mudshark, kicks the chiggun bucket.

IseDaDiva
09-09-2024, 06:48 PM
These niggers - if they somehow make it through the deadliest period for nigger bucks from age 15 - 30, just go on forever. 93!

In 1969, Jones became the first nigger buck to win the Tony Award a Best Actor in a Play, for The Great White Hope (where maybe he got a taste for White wimmez). He won again in 1987 for Fences. He brought groundbreaking intensity—or gentility, as needed—to his roles, making him the rare performer to be an EGOT (Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, and Tony) winner. And with the James Earl Jones Theatre on Broadway, Jones is only the second nigger to have a Broadway theatre named after him.

His mudshark hoe assumed room temp in 2016. It's truly a miracle she lived that long.

https://playbill.com/article/james-earl-jones-dies-at-93

Ignatow
09-09-2024, 07:53 PM
Bye nigger, your demise was worth waiting for!

Jim Crow
09-09-2024, 08:36 PM
Don’t get me wrong, I like hearing about an ancient buck getting its batwings. but it would be a lot more satisfying to hear about lacoon james ,jamie fox,samuel l jackson or some of the younger more obnoxious nigger celebrities dying.Hell,a couple hollyweird mudsharks dying would make my day too!Starting with Madd Donna!

IseDaDiva
09-09-2024, 08:44 PM
Don’t get me wrong, I like hearing about an ancient buck getting its batwings. but it would be a lot more satisfying to hear about lacoon james ,jamie fox,samuel l jackson or some of the younger more obnoxious nigger celebrities dying.Hell,a couple hollyweird mudsharks dying would make my day too!Starting with Madd Donna!

Hell, yes. If I could only pick one it would be Sambo Jackscoon. How I detest that no-talent arrogant nigger!

Ignatow
09-10-2024, 06:06 AM
Hell, yes. If I could only pick one it would be Sambo Jackscoon. How I detest that no-talent arrogant nigger!

I really want that Dr. Dre or Snoop Nigger to drop dead.

IseDaDiva
09-10-2024, 11:16 AM
OMG, I was trying to watch my court shows yesterday, and they butted into by a "Special Report"! The whole news team is there to tell us that James Earl Jones has died! Oh, my! How earth-shattering that a 93-year-old silverback has finally kicked the chicken bucket. They informed us they'll be back with follow-ups to this shocking and tragic news.

How can this be? What, oh what could have kilt him? I waited on pins and needles.

animal mother
09-10-2024, 12:23 PM
OMG, I was trying to watch my court shows yesterday, and they butted into by a "Special Report"! The whole news team is there to tell us that James Earl Jones has died! Oh, my! How earth-shattering that a 93-year-old silverback has finally kicked the chicken bucket. They informed us they'll be back with follow-ups to this shocking and tragic news.

How can this be? What, oh what could have kilt him? I waited on pins and needles.

When these crusty old bucks make it to age 30 with out being bat winged, they tend to live forever.

animal mother
09-10-2024, 12:35 PM
I'm surprised no one had it in the dead pool. I still have Morgan Freenigger, he's got to be in the bat fairy's sites soon at 87.

NigOUT
09-10-2024, 12:50 PM
Again, an attractive mudshark.

What (other than cash) would a blonde whyte woman want with darth vader?

Disgusting.

jenkemfactory
09-10-2024, 01:00 PM
eeuuuuwww he nailed two mudsharks?

Sandy
09-23-2024, 10:23 AM

I really want that Dr. Dre or Snoop Nigger to drop dead.

I'm surprised no one had it in the dead pool. I still have Morgan Freenigger, he's got to be in the bat fairy's sites soon at 87.

Do I want Jackson or Dre or Snoop or Freeman to go first? Yes. All of them please, in a carpool.

Here is a list of the Hollywood niggers I wish would get batwings already. Volume one.

Jim Crow
09-23-2024, 05:00 PM
Do I want Jackson or Dre or Snoop or Freeman to go first? Yes. All of them please, in a carpool.

Here is a list of the Hollywood niggers I wish would get batwings already. Volume one.

I say send them all to the batwing fairy. Let her sort them out!

Sandy
09-23-2024, 11:51 PM
I say send them all to the batwing fairy. Let her sort them out!

Arnaud Amalric is the one who said, "The Lord will know His own." Well, the devil will know his niggers. We already do!

Jim Crow
09-24-2024, 06:31 AM
Arnaud Amalric is the one who said, "The Lord will know His own." Well, the devil will know his niggers. We already do!

Niggers bear the mark of the beast for a reason. Makes them easier to recognize and avoid.

haywood
09-24-2024, 07:56 AM
These niggers - if they somehow make it through the deadliest period for nigger bucks from age 15 - 30, just go on forever. 93!

His mudshark hoe assumed room temp in 2016. It's truly a miracle she lived that long.

https://playbill.com/article/james-earl-jones-dies-at-93

I'm waiting for louis farrakoon to get a visit from the Bat Fairy!! That nigger is 91!!

haywood
09-24-2024, 07:59 AM

The nigger who always says "Mufugga!!"