PDA

View Full Version : 'Rich Homie Quan' a.k.a. Dequantes Devontay Lamar visited by the Bat Fairy in his Apelanta niggerpad

Blanco Chevy
09-07-2024, 02:52 AM
Well, Rich Homie Quan found batwinged (my guess would be drug OD) in his apelanta niggerpad Thursday, the 5th of September. Cause of death not currently available (drug OD.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU3i364S2i4

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/rapper-rich-homie-quan-died-at-34-in-his-atlanta-home-as-family-is-shattered-and-heartbroken/ar-AA1q4pXj?ocid=winp1taskbar&pc=oneClick&cvid=61616b44a5a24380ac61959ca5c1eb0d&ei=49

Jim Crow
09-07-2024, 05:27 AM
“Cause of death unavailable”, like we wouldn’t really give a fuck! If a pesky varmint turns up dead,do you really care about the cause? of course, if you’re sentimental, like me, you’re going to hope it suffered immensely while dying. But, the most important thing is that piece of shit isn’t breathing our air anymore or polluting our eyes and ears with it’s annoying presence.

IseDaDiva
09-07-2024, 11:09 AM
Dequantes Devontay Lamar

:lol Guess we don't need no picktures to know that's a nigga.

Multiple reports indicate the death was an overdose, but officials have not said that is the case.

I'm upset. I already bought tickets for what was going to be a great show.

Espantoon
09-07-2024, 06:59 PM
:lol Guess we don't need no picktures to know that's a nigga.

I'm upset. I already bought tickets for what was going to be a great show.

Wow,

Wow, Waka Flocka and Lil Boosie (lol) are ancient for cRappers.

NigOUT
09-09-2024, 02:23 PM
I recall seeing another (c)rapper went belly up the other day.

I didn't give enough of a sheetz to read any more about it and just considered it a win.

Nigroids
09-09-2024, 09:07 PM
It's a shame, but luckily you can still get tix to see Lil Scumbag, Downlow Fuckwit, and Granny-Stabbin Junkie.

IseDaDiva
09-10-2024, 07:50 PM
It's a shame, but luckily you can still get tix to see Lil Scumbag, Downlow Fuckwit, and Granny-Stabbin Junkie.

:rofl

Thank you. I needed a good laugh today.

Nigroids
09-11-2024, 01:00 PM
:rofl

Thank you. I needed a good laugh today.

You're very welcome! :)

Niggers are Useless
09-11-2024, 04:34 PM
Wasn't there a time when this site had a running tally of the C rappers that finally got good? Or was that just a preference sheet of prominently undesirable niggers?
Oh well one more good c rapper is always a great thing for the country. Thats the profession of choice for the Batfairy, keeps it very busy.

IseDaDiva
09-11-2024, 06:50 PM
Wasn't there a time when this site had a running tally of the C rappers that finally got good? Or was that just a preference sheet of prominently undesirable niggers?
Oh well one more good c rapper is always a great thing for the country. Thats the profession of choice for the Batfairy, keeps it very busy.

I did once post the huge list of batwinged cRappers. Mind you, that's not even all of it.

Zambo
09-11-2024, 08:07 PM
I'm amazed these cRappers haven't already gots deys paws out for some kind of "hazardous duty" gibs from da gubmint....
:gibs
BTW, that Rich Homie Coon looks like the offspring of Steve Urkel and Algonquin J. Calhoun...

knot a Knigger
09-16-2024, 11:46 PM
Like its real name wasn't stupid enough