PDA

View Full Version : Hayshee nigger chimped out at Santiago de Chile airport; smashing screens with a hammer

ShitSkinScientist
09-02-2024, 04:25 PM
The man flew into a destructive rage at Santiago International Airport on Tuesday after reportedly learning he had been scammed and sold a fake airplane ticket to MiamiProbably not too difficult to scam a nigger ...

Police said that after arguing with airline staff, he took a hammer out of his backpack and began smashing items at the counter.Like a nigger, taking a hammer to the airplane ...

More:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13788419/moment-passenger-destroys-american-airlines-counter-chile-fake-ticket.html

IseDaDiva
09-02-2024, 05:14 PM
The nigger beast got scammed!:lol Such delicious irony that could only be made better if a Nigerian did the scamming.

JUST LIKE US.

Niggers are Useless
09-02-2024, 05:15 PM
The reporters really tried to cover up that it was a worthless nigger by calling it a man on several occasions. The other strange thing here is where did a nigger get a hammer in an airport? It must have been left there by maintenance because a nigger on its own wouldn’t have a hammer, that would imply that it worked somewhere.
strange. I’m surprised the airport cops didn’t make this nigger good also. I guess even in Santiago the nigger must be worshipped and coddled. Too bad.

Jim Crow
09-02-2024, 05:46 PM
Well,you know the hayshee nigg can’t afford to ever pay back $22,000. I think United airlines should drop the nigger off in Hayshee. Right out the cargo door at 50,000 feet!

Nigroids
09-03-2024, 09:45 AM
Well,you know the hayshee nigg can’t afford to ever pay back $22,000. I think United airlines should drop the nigger off in Hayshee. Right out the cargo door at 50,000 feet!

And get it on YouTube please!