PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Nigger Loving Norwegian princess Mudhsark Marries American Nigger "Shaman"

Groid_Rage
08-31-2024, 04:23 PM
This has been commented on before, but now the stupid but beautiful Norge cunt actually married that turd in a very public wedding.
HELSINKI (AP) — Social media influencers, reality stars and TV personalities were among the guests as the Norwegian king’s eldest child, Princess Märtha Louise, married an American self-professed shaman on Saturday in a wedding ceremony following three days of festivities.
The 52-year-old Märtha Louise and Durek Verrett, who claims to be a sixth-generation shaman from California, tied the knot in the picturesque small town of Geiranger, one of Norway’s major tourist attractions located on a fjord with stunning views.
Following festivities that started on Thursday, the actual wedding ceremony took place in a large white tent set up on a lush lawn. Guests told media outlets that Norwegian and U.S. artists performed at the event along with a gospel choir and a singer representing Norway’s indigenous Sámi people.
They became engaged in 2022. Following their marriage, Verrett will not have a royal title or official duties. - Thank God.

But earlier this year Märtha Louise labeled bottles of gin with her title and launched the brand in time for the wedding, defying King Harald’s directive that she should not profit from her royal status. The label was eventually changed.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/a-norwegian-princess-marries-an-american-self-styled-shaman-in-front-of-a-star-studded-audience/

25309 :mudshark1

Jim Crow
08-31-2024, 06:56 PM
I never thought she was all that. But she sure does have a mental illness for bedding and marrying that conehead.big lipped monkeyshine! Now, King Harold should adopt a page from the late Queen Elizabeth’s playbook!

Niggers are Useless
08-31-2024, 10:34 PM
I wonder how much the insurance policy is that the king has on his mudshark whore? 6th generation shaman. Yeah ok so that would mean there were nigger shamans in California sometime around the early to mid 1800's. I don't think the human settlers would put up with a useless nigger in their wagon trains.
I would say good luck to the princess but we all know how this will end.
:burner:witchdance

Weewuzzkangs
09-01-2024, 02:44 AM
...I would say good luck to the princess but we all know how this will end...It does indeed have a track record for domestic violence and even pole-smoking:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durek_Verrett

...numerous of his former partners, including his former male fiancé Hank Greenberg, have accused him of domestic abuse (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_abuse)...
...numerous of his former partners, including his former male fiancé Hank Greenberg, have accused him of domestic abuse (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_abuse)...
Her dad puts on his best Queen Elizabeth plotting Princess Diana's disposal face:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.merkur.de%2Fassets%2Fimages%2 F33%2F905%2F33905880-links-prinzessin-maertha-louise-und-ihr-verlobter-durek-verrett-bei-den-feierlichkeiten-zum-18-geburtstag-von-norwegens-erbprinzessin-ingrid-alexandra-2oIusXfXZ7BG.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=85b37f9d2e65fe7a6eebcb7d5a289d217ae83c8328136d 3b9d87627ec648cc46&ipo=images

Niggers are Useless
09-02-2024, 05:22 PM
It does indeed have a track record for domestic violence and even pole-smoking:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durek_Verrett

[COLOR=#202122][FONT=sans-serif]
Her dad puts on his best Queen Elizabeth plotting Princess Diana's disposal face:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.merkur.de%2Fassets%2Fimages%2 F33%2F905%2F33905880-links-prinzessin-maertha-louise-und-ihr-verlobter-durek-verrett-bei-den-feierlichkeiten-zum-18-geburtstag-von-norwegens-erbprinzessin-ingrid-alexandra-2oIusXfXZ7BG.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=85b37f9d2e65fe7a6eebcb7d5a289d217ae83c8328136d 3b9d87627ec648cc46&ipo=images

This downlow nigger will first giver her the AIDS, before it beats her to goodness. What disgusting animals niggers are. Fudgepacking hiv riddled lying beasts, and somehow white women want to rut them.

Ignatow
09-02-2024, 09:27 PM
Shaman Durek, or in other words, nigger, hit the jackpot.

You know the ex-husband of the princess committed suicide. Can't take his once love burns coal. That's enough to make a man grow crazy.

This monkey should have been told by the Norwegian court they don't allow beastiality. Poor old King Harald just couldn't control his whore of a daughter. Utterly disgusting for all humans to see this.

Of course, there's only violence in store. I laugh when I hear the mudshark say Durek nigger is her "twin flame". But clearly, it's a mental disorder to want to mate with animals.

Weewuzzkangs
09-03-2024, 01:02 AM
This downlow nigger will first giver her the AIDS, before it beats her to goodness...The former is much more likely than the latter, given that the Mudshark in question is much too high profile for that. The generous amount of Gibsmeedat from such an arrangement would outweigh the infeasability of assigning her Darwings

Nigroids
09-03-2024, 09:58 AM
Far as I'm concerned, she already proved she was batshit by calling herself a "clairvoyant." This move is just further proof.

IseDaDiva
09-03-2024, 11:18 AM
This woman has a serious mental illness and needs to be protected from herself. The nigger is just a nigger - a lying, scamming, violent, felonious, downlow savage, and opportunistic bottom feeder who was somehow cunning enough to slither into this gold-lined nest.

And when this nigger chimps, he won't care how high-profile his mudshark is. Zero-impulse control + low IQ + instinctive violent tendencies = dead mudshark. Her family needs to take measures to goodify this dangerous beast.

Jim Crow
09-03-2024, 02:39 PM
If King Harold is a God-fearing man, he will do what the Bible instructs him to do!
I didn’t make this up. It was written by the inspiration of God. And you know how it goes.” God said it, that settles it.”
LOL!

Leviticus 20:15-16
King James Version
15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.

16 And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

IseDaDiva
09-03-2024, 06:00 PM
If King Harold is a God-fearing man, he will do what the Bible instructs him to do!
I didn’t make this up. It was written by the inspiration of God. And you know how it goes.” God said it, that settles it.”
LOL!

King James Version
15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.

16 And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Religious or not, that's just common sense to cut if off before they breed. This beastiality used to be illegal and not tolerated. Now it's applauded. How did this happen? How could any sane person look at her with that filthy, UGLY, sub-simian (never mind its crimes and scams) and offer congratulations? HOW?

Jim Crow
09-03-2024, 09:54 PM
Religious or not, that's just common sense to cut if off before they breed. This beastiality used to be illegal and not tolerated. Now it's applauded. How did this happen? How could any sane person look at her with that filthy, UGLY, sub-simian (never mind its crimes and scams) and offer congratulations? HOW?

Liberalism is a mental illness. they believe whats is wrong is right and whats right is wrong! and the worst part of it is that they want to rub your nose in it and force you to accept it! That’s where I will forcefully draw the friggin line!

IseDaDiva
09-03-2024, 10:31 PM
Liberalism is a mental illness. they believe whats is wrong is right and whats right is wrong! and the worst part of it is that they want to rub your nose in it and force you to accept it! That’s where I will forcefully draw the friggin line!

It really is. I know very well that had she married a White man with a history of abuse, scamming, and jail time, he'd be totally scorned and she'd be called either an idiot or a poor little woman being coerced (which is what they say about that naked mudshark whore Koonye parades around. Yeah right). Can't do that with a nigger because.........

Weewuzzkangs
09-04-2024, 12:02 AM
...And when this nigger chimps, he won't care how high-profile his mudshark is...Heidi Klum survived her Fambly unscathed. Gold-nesting and liberal extramarital Muh-Dikking seem to pacify. But then again, that's just one well-known high profile example
...Her Fambly needs to take measures to goodify this dangerous beast.When there's enough money available, that in itself hangs a Damocles Sword over an unwanted Fambly member, remembering how Queen Elizabeth "allegedly" had an intrusive Ass Lifter and it's royaled Mudshark offed .

Ignatow
09-04-2024, 02:09 AM
LOL!

King James Version

I like the Old Testament. No ifs and buts about beastiality, miscegenation, and homosexuality. All are unforgivable. Even if one is not religious, it's plain logic to see that different species should not mix, and same sex unions are against nature. Sick. Beyond disgusting, what these perverts do.

A nigger is a beast. Will never be human.

Ignatow
09-04-2024, 02:12 AM

All of African nigger blood is ugly. They're a vile hideous species. Wool hair, flat nose, shit skin, smelly, how could that ever pass for a human? Fat, deplorable, dimwitted...truly just dead weight on society.

Jim Crow
09-04-2024, 07:05 AM
It really is. I know very well that had she married a White man with a history of abuse, scamming, and jail time, he'd be totally scorned and she'd be called either an idiot or a poor little woman being coerced (which is what they say about that naked mudshark whore Koonye parades around. Yeah right). Can't do that with a nigger because.........

Nigger has been the protected species by mentally ill nigger worshipping liberals everywhere. I think they should be confined to just the liberal cites. And they should all be implanted with explosive chips that detonate if they try to enter our territory! Imagine how great it would be without liberals and niggers nowhere around!

Jim Crow
09-04-2024, 07:11 AM
I like the Old Testament. No ifs and buts about beastiality, miscegenation, and homosexuality. All are unforgivable. Even if one is not religious, it's plain logic to see that different species should not mix, and same sex unions are against nature. Sick. Beyond disgusting, what these perverts do.

A nigger is a beast. Will never be human.

The Old Testament reads like it was written by good ol redneck boys . I imagine having a couple shots of Jack Daniels black with ol Ezekiel while discussing hatred for the nigger and mudsharks! Lol!

Nigroids
09-04-2024, 10:20 AM

Great meme found here at CO:

I've seen most of it in my lifetime, the gradual but constant erosion of decency and morals, and it's 100% driven by Communist infiltration of every level of society, with media, education, and entertainment at the center of it all. How else do you explain turning a generation of young people into freeloading drugged-out sex-obsessed Che Guevara-worshipping brain-dead haters of their own country, a worldview that is now completely mainstream and has been for over half a century? As if we needed any more evidence than what our own eyes and minds show us every day, you could always check out Yuri Bezmenov, ex-KGB operative. Enjoy, and share with friends and doubters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9apDnRRSOCk

IseDaDiva
09-04-2024, 11:15 AM
Nigger has been the protected species by mentally ill nigger worshipping liberals everywhere. I think they should be confined to just the liberal cites. And they should all be implanted with explosive chips that detonate if they try to enter our territory! Imagine how great it would be without liberals and niggers nowhere around!

Add the arrogant trannies and wailing alphabet freaks and...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zvv15J3ovE

NigOUT
09-05-2024, 04:38 PM

There is a distressing recent growth of white women wanting dark subhuman penises even though suitable white ones are readily available. It overcomes them, makes them lose all rationale.

It obsesses them - the desire to take monkey meat and then to reside with it as if they are human.

The apes of the world have taken advantage of this and are savagely taking these whores.