PDA

View Full Version : TNB Close to Home: 5 Teenapers Club a Kid Over the Head for his New Sneakers Near a Local Dick's

Groid_Rage
08-27-2024, 12:58 AM
This at a shopping center near to me which I go to all the time. Some of the news stories said it was a fight or a brawl but a white father and son aren't gonna go at a gang of 5 niggers in mutual combat at a shopping center.
COLONIE, N.Y. (WRGB) — One person has been arrested in connection to a violent robbery that happened at Dick’s House of Sport in Colonie on Saturday.

According to Colonie Police, a large fight involving people striking each other with baseball bats happened just before noon.

Police and EMS personnel responded to the store and found two victims suffering from non-life threatening injuries who were attacked by a group of five suspects.

Initial Police investigation revealed that the suspects saw the victims purchase limited release Nike Air Jordan sneakers before assaulting them with baseball bats and stealing the recently bought sneakers.

One suspect, Kyle H. Fowlkes, 19 of Colonie, was found on scene and arrested with the rest of the suspects still at large.https://cbs6albany.com/news/local/arrest-made-after-violent-robbery-over-sneakers-at-dicks-in-colonie-police-crime-wrgb-ny-new-york

:unigger
25290 :chimpout

Weewuzzkangs
08-27-2024, 01:15 AM
...people striking each other with baseball bats...This is typical no-fault "reporting". They tell stories this way, here in Germany also.

Jim Crow
08-27-2024, 05:22 AM
You buy nigger clown shoes.you attract nigger clowns.

Niggers are Useless
08-27-2024, 07:02 AM
Niggers love clown shoes. I hope the white kid learned something about perceived status symbols and just what kind of creatures are held enamored by them.

Zambo
08-27-2024, 10:45 AM
Niggers will kill you for some nigga-shoos ALMOST as fast as they would for a bucket of KFC. Damned sub-human apes!