PDA

View Full Version : Raddled old "Reality" mudshark unhappy with her Nigerian love match

IseDaDiva
08-18-2024, 06:26 PM
Poor Angela, 58, of "90 Day Fiancé" was so desperate she'd settle for this feral, jet-black tub of shit. I just love all these nigger/mudshark hijinks.

"I'm scared to death right now," Angela the nigger-loving hag said before Todd, the fugly Nigerian nigga came out. "I want the private detective to prove that I'm wrong. I want it to be wrong. I want to be so f---ing wrong, he has no idea.”

Todd revealed that he and five other investigators had compiled a 189-page report after looking into Michael, 36, as he said that Angela "does have reason to be questioning some of Michael's behavior.”

The private investigator said that he found three Instagram accounts under Michael's name, while he denied that and insisted he only has a Facebook account.

Everyone knows that this toxic social media is where all the Nigerian love scammers find their brain-dead victims. Duh.

Sorry you were deprived of your expected "Happy Ever After", Angela, and that your fat jungle bunny buck let you down.

But it's easy to see why the hag was so smitten. I'm jealous.

https://people.com/90-day-fiance-happily-ever-after-recap-angela-private-investigator-reveals-findings-about-michael-8693434 (https://people.com/90-day-fiance-happily-ever-after-recap-angela-private-investigator-reveals-findings-about-michael-8693434)

Niggers are Useless
08-18-2024, 07:07 PM
That nigger is avatar material.

Groid_Rage
08-19-2024, 01:36 AM
:mudshark1 Mudsharks never learn.

Ignatow
08-19-2024, 02:07 AM

100% nigger - definitely avatar grade
.01% nigger - may look human, but a nigger nonetheless , but may not be avatar grade

However, due to their species' natural feral looks, which is butt ugly, most niggers by definition are avatar grade.

Jim Crow
08-19-2024, 06:13 AM
Best thing that could happen is that the nigger kills the shark and then gets offed by popo when it resists arrest w/violence.

haywood
08-19-2024, 07:42 AM

Tru Dat!!