PDA

View Full Version : cRapping hoe made good while mid-crap

IseDaDiva
08-17-2024, 11:11 AM
Fans were seen celebrating outside an Oakland beauty store just seconds before a sow rapper was shot and killed.

Alliauna Green, 27, known as Tan DaGod, was killed around 5pm Saturday (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13635691/rapper-meet-greet-oakland-beauty-store-tan-dagod.html)as she unveiled Glamor Beauty Supply on Telegraph Avenue.

The store was celebrating its grand opening under new ownership after closing its doors in May. The up-and-coming crapper planned a meet-and-greet there as she posted videos beaming with pride just before the night turned deadly.

Witnesses said that the violence began with a verbal altercation, and the shooter was a nigger buck wearing a hoodie that ran away on foot.

What about BLM? "Say HUH NAME!"

Previously, the sow batwinged her buck, an event she memorialized in a touching tribute:

Pre-batwinging video. Looks like a very upscale affair.

I love this comment:

So weird...every single commercial on tv portrays one thing but every story abt senseless violence tells another. Just callin a spade a spade.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13641091/tan-dagod-shot-dead-meet-greet-oakland-beauty-store.html

Zambo
08-17-2024, 08:30 PM
Holy crap! With the white wig it looks like "Geraldine"

IseDaDiva
08-17-2024, 11:03 PM
Holy crap! With the white wig it looks like "Geraldine"

Most sows look like bucks in drag.

That's one scary avatar! :lol

Jim Crow
08-18-2024, 07:18 AM
Most sows look like bucks in drag.

That's one scary avatar! :lol

True,female niggers look like men.That’s exactly why I’ve never found one attractive. In fact, I think all sows are repulsive.As a whole,I find the whole nigger beast species very repulsive!Niggers look as bad as they behave!

Groid_Rage
08-22-2024, 03:40 AM
Tan DaGod is another nigger god who can be bumped off with mere gunfire

Jim Crow
08-23-2024, 06:54 AM
Tan DaGod is another nigger god who can be bumped off with mere gunfire

Dagod is a bad name for a nigger! Should be Dademon.Black is the mark of the beast!Niggers are a spawn of satan!

Ignatow
08-23-2024, 02:52 PM
True,female niggers look like men.That’s exactly why I’ve never found one attractive. In fact, I think all sows are repulsive.As a whole,I find the whole nigger beast species very repulsive!Niggers look as bad as they behave!

They really are a vile race. Nonhuman. Females look like men. Their faces are all ugly , with their brillo wild wool hair repulsive. I wouldn't want to be near one ever. Black skin is so dirty looking.

Groid_Rage
08-24-2024, 12:04 PM
Black (nigger) beauty supply stores should sell whole head masks, not just wigs and braids

Niggers are Useless
08-25-2024, 04:54 PM
No loss. I wonder if the sow was modeling some of the fake fur they be selling in the nigger beauty salon. It's funny to me that niggers like to wear human appearing fake fur on their coconuts and then lose their shit over white privilege. Hey Niggers, if you hate whitey so much why are your sows trying to look like white women?
One less C rapp ooking monkey stealing oxygen and polluting the environment with their noise. That truly was a grand opening.

IseDaDiva
08-25-2024, 06:18 PM
No loss. I wonder if the sow was modeling some of the fake fur they be selling in the nigger beauty salon. It's funny to me that niggers like to wear human appearing fake fur on their coconuts and then lose their shit over white privilege. Hey Niggers, if you hate whitey so much why are your sows trying to look like white women?
One less C rapp ooking monkey stealing oxygen and polluting the environment with their noise. That truly was a grand opening.

I've been saying that for YEARS. If they are such "proud BLACK women" why on earth would they want to bolt white women's hair on their thick skulls? Every one of them wears wigs or weaves. Why aren't they happy and proud to wear their own Brillo pads? Oh, but no one dares to mention that. It might be rayciss.

haywood
08-25-2024, 09:53 PM
Fans were seen celebrating outside an Oakland beauty store just seconds before a sow rapper was shot and killed.

Previously, the sow batwinged her buck, an event she memorialized in a touching tribute:

I love this comment:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13641091/tan-dagod-shot-dead-meet-greet-oakland-beauty-store.html

Thanks, Bat Fairy!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-27-2024, 12:09 AM

I love this comment:

Update! Nigger Dominic Gates diyid iyit! He was also a crapper like all niggers at this point. He had a long list of felonies including pimping a minor. All in a days work for the nigger beast.

IseDaDiva
08-27-2024, 11:21 AM
Update! Nigger Dominic Gates diyid iyit! He was also a crapper like all niggers at this point. He had a long list of felonies including pimping a minor. All in a days work for the nigger beast.

Really? A nigger did-ed it? Hard to believe, but these cRappers take their cRapping very seriously and eliminate "rivals". It could be that the Tan DaGod stold-ed some beats - justification for murder in Nigger World.

SO: DaGod got goodified after she goodified her buck and now Dominic is off to NU - maybe. Is it a crime when one nigger deletes another nigger?

He looks like a fine, upstanding nigga, for a registered sex offender with a dozen aliases.

haywood
08-27-2024, 05:39 PM

The WORST is that nigger c@nt joyless reed!! Bitch had a Trump "do." CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-27-2024, 11:08 PM
Really? A nigger did-ed it? Hard to believe, but these cRappers take their cRapping very seriously and eliminate "rivals". It could be that the Tan DaGod stold-ed some beats - justification for murder in Nigger World.

SO: DaGod got goodified after she goodified her buck and now Dominic is off to NU - maybe. Is it a crime when one nigger deletes another nigger?

He looks like a fine, upstanding nigga, for a registered sex offender with a dozen aliases.

The beats garbage cracks me up. I used to call them “keyboard demo 1” or “keyboard demo 3” back in the day.

IseDaDiva
08-28-2024, 12:08 AM
The beats garbage cracks me up. I used to call them “keyboard demo 1” or “keyboard demo 3” back in the day.

But they need they "beats" to put on they "mixtape".