PDA

View Full Version : Fugly Sow head of a Frisco Non-Profit Aperested over Embezzling from her Job

Groid_Rage
08-06-2024, 03:47 PM
You know this fat niggress really must suck if she got indicted by the Sham Fransisco DA;
Fired boss of scandal-plagued SF SAFE nonprofit charged with 34 felonies
The fired former executive director of a San Francisco nonprofit has been arrested and charged with 34 felonies related to the misuse of more than $700,000 in public funds, authorities said Tuesday.

Kyra Worthy, 49, of Richmond faces charges that include misappropriation of public money, submitting fraudulent invoices, theft, wage theft and check fraud during her tenure as head of SF SAFE, a nonprofit that partnered with the San Francisco Police Department.

The San Francisco district attorney’s office said Worthy is accused of failing to pay more than $500,000 to subgrantees of a city contract, embezzling more than $100,000 from SF SAFE for personal use and committing wage theft against employees.

Prosecutors allege that Worthy’s mismanagement led to the 48-year-old charity ceasing operations in January, despite receiving millions in public and private funds over five years.Filed under: niggers ruin everything
https://sfstandard.com/2024/07/30/fired-boss-sf-safe-nonprofit-charged-34-felonies/
:unigger
25240 :bobble
More....
Defund The Police Activist ROBS San Francisco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWwKTmFqJv0

Ignatow
08-06-2024, 08:37 PM
This is the truth about all black charities, businesses, non-profits, etc: they are corrupt. Ever heard of an honest nigger? Neither have I. Always stealing, but you have to blame the foolish liberals that donate to their causes.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-07-2024, 12:25 AM
This is the truth about all black charities, businesses, non-profits, etc: they are corrupt. Ever heard of an honest nigger? Neither have I. Always stealing, but you have to blame the foolish liberals that donate to their causes.
That’s why I don’t care when they steal from it. Liberals should just hand their paychecks to niggers and be done with it.

haywood
08-07-2024, 10:49 AM

Race-bating HUCKSTER and Anti-Semite al "not so" sharpton READILY comes to mind!! I remember when the nigger was a 300LB primate wif a PROCESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! Now the nigger is bobble-haided, anorexic (due to being downlow!) and no longer has a PROCESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! I just thought that 2 of the BIGGEST nigger-owned charities were sharpscoon's and orca chimpfrey's. $CAM$ and race-baiting centers!!

IseDaDiva
08-07-2024, 11:46 AM
Not guilty! Stealing is part of they culchure. It's in their DNA so they can't help deyselfs.

Groid_Rage
08-07-2024, 01:22 PM
Race-bating HUCKSTER and Anti-Semite al "not so" sharpton READILY comes to mind!! I remember when the nigger was a 300LB primate wif a PROCESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! Now the nigger is bobble-haided, anorexic (due to being downlow!) and no longer has a PROCESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! I just thought that 2 of the BIGGEST nigger-owned charities were sharpscoon's and orca chimpfrey's. $CAM$ and race-baiting centers!!
Didn't Sharpscoon get his stomach tied?

haywood
08-08-2024, 08:12 AM
Didn't Sharpscoon get his stomach tied?

It wouldn't SURPRISE me!! The ape is still a POS though!! Anti-Semitic and Anti-White!! F@CK that nigger!!

Jim Crow
08-08-2024, 05:53 PM
San Francisco Liberals will blame it on YT’s bad treatment of niggers. Doubtful they’ll even get a conviction. Nigger have a license to Burn,Loot.Murder in California.

IseDaDiva
08-08-2024, 08:37 PM
San Francisco Liberals will blame it on YT’s bad treatment of niggers. Doubtful they’ll even get a conviction. Nigger have a license to Burn,Loot.Murder in California.

Yeah, it was all fine with libtards and so-called celebrities to weep over the plight of the Poor Negro as long as the niggers stayed on their side of the tracks.

Now the niggers are smashing/mobbing pricey stores on Rodeo Drive and robbing the upper crust as they enjoy their frappuccino vanilla bean lattes on restaurant terraces. Maybe they don't think niggers are so adorable anymore?

Jim Crow
08-09-2024, 06:38 AM
Yeah, it was all fine with libtards and so-called celebrities to weep over the plight of the Poor Negro as long as the niggers stayed on their side of the tracks.

Now the niggers are smashing/mobbing pricey stores on Rodeo Drive and robbing the upper crust as they enjoy their frappuccino vanilla bean lattes on restaurant terraces. Maybe they don't think niggers are so adorable anymore?

Doesn’t matter what they think. They got to live with what they created.

Groid_Rage
08-10-2024, 01:20 AM
Last year SF's niggers and libtards decided each shitskin was going to get $5M, a nice house and $90K/year salary just for looking and smelling like shit.
Frisco is 5% niggers yet the fags and hippies there keep electing shitskinned mayors like the current lezbo and Kambala's old flame Willy Brown.
But niggers keep managing to commit the lion's share of crime there.