PDA

View Full Version : Serena the sheboon Williams has chimped out after not being served in a fully booked restaurant in Paris

ShitSkinScientist
08-06-2024, 02:25 PM
Paris restaurant responds to Serena Williams after she and her kids were denied table: ‘Indeed fully booked’

https://nypost.com/2024/08/06/sports/paris-restaurant-responds-to-serena-williams-after-she-and-her-kids-were-denied-table-indeed-fully-booked/

AFN_Weasel
08-06-2024, 08:15 PM
Well of course a fine restaurant wouldn't want an ape and its niglets stinking up the place. Bad for business. Maybe Gorilliams should go to the Paris zoo, visit her relatives, and eat some bananas at the snack bar.

Ignatow
08-06-2024, 08:33 PM
The vacant table was at the L'Oiseau Blanc, The White Bird, so definitely no niggers allowed.

This is what I always say to high fashion, high class niggers, or so they think: no amount of money will change the fact you are sub-simians. Your ugly black presence is not welcome.

The gall of that gorilla.

Niggers are Useless
08-06-2024, 09:11 PM
Niggers are not welcome here. I heard that this was simian biles and not this nigger. Either way well done.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-07-2024, 12:22 AM
Careful Frenchies, don’t piss off the entitled American sheboons. They will scream raycissums at you! Sherilla is one especially ugly fucking nigger

Weewuzzkangs
08-07-2024, 04:57 AM
...definitely no niggers allowed. This is what I always say to high fashion, high class niggers...This could only work out to be advertisement for this restaurant. As soon as word gets around, expect to see way fewer Ballers and other Affleets, some wif their Chimney Sweeps showing up

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2024/08/serena-williams-alexis-ohanian-daughter-86113748-e1722930763395.jpg?w=818

haywood
08-07-2024, 07:36 AM
Well of course a fine restaurant wouldn't want an ape and its niglets stinking up the place. Bad for business. Maybe Gorilliams should go to the Paris zoo, visit her relatives, and eat some bananas at the snack bar.

NOT even the gorillas would want gorilliams!! :unigger:fling:rofl:dindu:gibs:racist