PDA

View Full Version : Nigger State's Attorney for Baltimore says "juvenile crime" is out of control

Espantoon
08-02-2024, 10:26 PM
I wonder who those juveniles could be?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt8rlhr5s0I

Niggers are Useless
08-02-2024, 11:18 PM
Well we know they aren’t any human juveniles. So look to your back yard nigger. You spawned em you make em good. Dey bee s just like you an shit. Or as Barry o bama the black Jesus put it …. If I had a son he would look just like Trayvon. Planned parenthood has a great solution to the juvenile problem caused by nigger crotch droppings, try that it’s free and saves us human taxpayers millions in future support payments.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-02-2024, 11:22 PM
Well we know they aren’t any human juveniles. So look to your back yard nigger. You spawned em you make em good. Dey bee s just like you an shit. Or as Barry o bama the black Jesus put it …. If I had a son he would look just like Trayvon. Planned parenthood has a great solution to the juvenile problem caused by nigger crotch droppings, try that it’s free and saves us human taxpayers millions in future support payments.
Planned parenthood is a Godsend. I tell liberals how much I support it all the time. There would be 10s of millions more niggers here without it. We will be a thrd world soon enough but PP has at least delayed it.