PDA

View Full Version : "Christians" from Rwanda wind up in the UK, "teen" son stabs 3 little girls to death

Sandy
07-31-2024, 11:12 PM
The English town of Southport was the scene of clashes between protesters and police the day after the death of at least three girls in a mass stabbing inflicted by an unnamed 17-year-old male.

The victims, Alice Dasilva Aguiar, 9, Elsie Dot Stancombe, 7, and Bebe King, 6, were attending a Taylor Swift-themed dance class at the time of the attack. The pop star wrote, "I am at a complete loss for how to ever convey my sympathies to these families" in her Instagram stories.

While plenty of conjecture has been offered online as to the identity of the attacker and his family, both the AP and the Sun report that the suspect was born in Cardiff, Wales. Merseyside Police have overseen the investigation thus far.

"There has been much speculation and hypothesis around the status of a 17-year-old male who is currently in police custody and some individuals are using this to bring violence and disorder to our streets," Assistant Chief Constable Alex Goss with the Merseyside Police said to the Associated Press.

A neighbor of the family described them to the Sun as Christians, "very normal," and having a "hard-working father and stay-at-home mother."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/clashes-break-out-english-town-after-murder-of-3-girls-in-mass-stabbing-17-year-old-male-facing-charges

So all the Western news can report is how the residents broke out in "clashes," rather than the questions of how niggers wound up in Wales and then the northwest UK, what other crimes they committed that haven't been reported, and why the "teen" didn't already have a noose put around its neck. Isn't the UK just so civilized to have abolished its death penalty! This poor oppressed nigger should be given just a few years of "mental health" treatment, then let go so it can contribute more to "society."

Bring niggers into your land, and you're lucky if all they do is rape and rob.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-01-2024, 12:30 AM
Sigourney knows niggers are more dangerous than aliens with acid for blood. I need to rewatch those movies. They’re awesome.

Weewuzzkangs
08-01-2024, 01:45 AM
...and Bebe King, 6,...What better name to name one's kid, so that it doesen't get teased at school. For the parents who pulled this prank on their kid, there's a certain degree of poetic justice to this. Now, who's singing the blues

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thefamouspeople.com%2Fprofile s%2Fimages%2Fb-b-king-3.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=770ef194ea2ab306ec46d359dcf3acd27bb30340ffe612 48764890a450135b10&ipo=images

CoonsЯus
08-01-2024, 09:51 AM
I think the UK is in deep trouble, pretty much like all of Europe. It's decision point for the Euro nations now. Turn left, have no nation left, or turn right and reclaim your land.

IseDaDiva
08-01-2024, 11:29 AM
I tried to find out who did this, but all I could find was a "teen" from Wales. No pics, and the name is withheld to protect the poor boy since he's a minor, in need of protection. I almost started to think it was a YT lad, but the stabbing thing? Not possible.

Will this curb the "Invaders Welcome" policy? I doubt it. Probably not the nigger's fault. Maybe he was upset and just needs some counseling.

CoonsЯus
08-01-2024, 07:26 PM
The little nigger cunt has had its picture released. Of course, it's smiling like a chimp champ and a good boi !

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13698981/Judge-Southport-stabber-Axel-Rudakubana-rioting.html

A judge has revealed he decided to name the Southport stabbing suspect in a bid to stop a fresh wave of 'idiotic rioting'.

The UK establishment are so far out of touch with the majority, they'd better get used to it.

Nigroids
08-02-2024, 12:10 AM
Courtroom drawing of the filthy murdering nigger hiding its face (though not in shame, that's for certain. A little different from the "cute" Gryffindor-suited snotnose photo, isn't it? Nice hair, you fucking savage.

IseDaDiva
08-03-2024, 12:14 PM
A judge has revealed he decided to name the Southport stabbing suspect in a bid to stop a fresh wave of 'idiotic rioting'.

Idiotic? Right. What's the big deal, anyway? So some kids got stabbed and three little girls were savagely murdered, but that's got nothing to do with the sacred invaders, slithering in day and night.

I wonder what would happen if a YT in Rwanda, Somalia, or any nigger shit hole, stabbed niglets to death?

CoonsЯus
08-03-2024, 04:51 PM
The anti-immigration rioting in the UK is getting pretty bad. People have had enough of having these niggers injected into their safe communities.

Nigroids
08-04-2024, 12:09 PM
The anti-immigration rioting in the UK is getting pretty bad.

We know you meant pretty GOOD, but that's okay, just a figure of speech. Far as I'm concerned, the anti-asslifter riots are way overdue and a bonus side effect.

Niggers are Useless
08-04-2024, 04:35 PM
The two words “idiotic rioting” stick in my craw. The elites and their apparatchiks do not live in the same world as the rest of us. Humans are sick of having these barbarians forced into our societies. Humans who protest this forced integration are called idiots.
Does anyone remember the crusades anymore. It seems to me that the Muslims remember and are having a grand time continuing theirs.
It seems that a weak generation has elected a bunch of cucks that hide behind their Christian beliefs in a way to allow this invasion in support of the diversity and inclusion belief that tends to permeate a society that has been one or two generations apart from real struggle.
The pendulum swings generationally. Teach your children right.

IseDaDiva
08-04-2024, 06:51 PM
The two words “idiotic rioting” stick in my craw. The elites and their apparatchiks do not live in the same world as the rest of us. Humans are sick of having these barbarians forced into our societies. Humans who protest this forced integration are called idiots.
Does anyone remember the crusades anymore. It seems to me that the Muslims remember and are having a grand time continuing theirs.
It seems that a weak generation has elected a bunch of cucks that hide behind their Christian beliefs in a way to allow this invasion in support of the diversity and inclusion belief that tends to permeate a society that has been one or two generations apart from real struggle.
The pendulum swings generationally. Teach your children right.

That's what jumped out at me. People are "idiotic" for finally losing it over niggers and asslifters raping, robbing, and stabbing them? Does anyone think this would have happened had these niggers been denied entry?

"Idiotic" for being pushed over the limit at little girls being murdered by imported niggroes? Hey, don't be rayciss! Why, some Brit lad could have just as easily done this.

The Brits are well-known for their penchant for stabbing and often have machete fights on street corners.

The stabby nigger will get the best lawyers, and since it's a "minor" it might do a year or two in a juvenile facility where it will get counseling and everything else it needs or wants. And they wonder why civilized people are rioting. I cannot fathom how the parents of the girls feel.

:fume

Groid_Rage
08-05-2024, 12:45 AM
The libturds are more upset over the rioting against these turd world invaders than with one of them slicing up those girls. Of course these are the same scumbags who were cheering on all the #BurnLootMurder mass chimpouts.

Sandy
08-06-2024, 12:32 AM
Idiotic? Right. What's the big deal, anyway? So some kids got stabbed and three little girls were savagely murdered, but that's got nothing to do with the sacred invaders, slithering in day and night.

I wonder what would happen if a YT in Rwanda, Somalia, or any nigger shit hole, stabbed niglets to death?

UN condemnation, "We stand firmly with immigration and diversity" resolutions from D.C. and Ottawa, and unsolicited offers of many billions of dollars to "assist" the country. Of course the money would find its way to warlords' pockets, but that's besides the point, right?

Sandy
08-06-2024, 12:35 AM
We know you meant pretty GOOD, but that's okay, just a figure of speech. Far as I'm concerned, the anti-asslifter riots are way overdue and a bonus side effect.

That's what jumped out at me. People are "idiotic" for finally losing it over niggers and asslifters raping, robbing, and stabbing them? Does anyone think this would have happened had these niggers been denied entry?

The libturds are more upset over the rioting against these turd world invaders than with one of them slicing up those girls. Of course these are the same scumbags who were cheering on all the #BurnLootMurder mass chimpouts.

The latest even from Fox News is the "outrage" over the riots. Those three little girls are now completely forgotten.

The rioters smashed things up in front of a hotel used for "immigrants." Well, if the niggers and asslifters hadn't come in the first place, if UK taxpayers hadn't been forced to import them, then there wouldn't have been any problems at the hotel.

Weewuzzkangs
08-06-2024, 12:37 AM
In that case, the rioters were just smashing up their own property, since they themselves paid for all of that with their taxes
...a bunch of cucks that hide behind their Christian beliefs...What's so Christian about making the endangerment of one's own society, and especially of children, possible?
... "assist" ...just one more linguistic hall of mirrors distortion. "Thuggery" is just one more to add to an arsenal of likewise verbal inventiveness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSt34cH2Pd8

ImNigration and ass-liftery serve to groom Human Beings for the next round of repression

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qymh7qWwfQ

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=727.75,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/164/550/564/original/0af5209ff74876a9.jpghttps://i.poastcdn.org/d27e6df1c404b9b40568273488cd66f4db6d2125109283d258 527804fb0286e8.png

https://i.poastcdn.org/a8b60dd5fb0518d336c4ab99c65d0f93db6b257f6101c4d1cf 6cdaa4399d69ac.png
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/08/05/20/88185187-13711561-image-a-54_1722886319014.jpg

Nigroids
08-06-2024, 09:26 AM
Until recently I had NO idea things were so bad for white Britons, but it's clear now that the same Stalinist policies we see being enacted by the Brandon and Justine regimes have been the norm there for a long time, and regardless of which party is in power. I'm half British Isles ancestry myself. My Dad's parents came over from the slums of Belfast and London looking for a better life here, and my Dad and his father served in WW2, Korea, and WW1 to fight for the freedoms and prosperity I've enjoyed. They'd be sickened to death to see what's become of both Britain and Canada! To see everything they worked for being handed gratis to savages who then show their gratitude by destroying the very society that gave them a safe home and truckloads of gibs...and all of it masterminded by soulless perverted uber-wealthy inhuman FREAKS...it's just too horrible. Like I've said, every totalitarian regime has needed the cooperation of the police and armed forces, and how appalling to see the police in the UK, Europe, the USA and Canada turn so easily into tools for the oppression of their own people.

Anyone who still says "it can't happen here" - it's already happened, fools!

Weewuzzkangs
08-07-2024, 04:20 AM
...every totalitarian regime has needed the cooperation of the police and armed forces...The excuse, "I was just following orders" didn't count, during the Nürnberg Showtrials. What I hope for, during my lifetime, is for a Nürnberg 2.0 where these traitors, including their puppet masters, would get justice, perferably administered by this following born-too-early judge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hli83N1xt2c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4cJeru3h78

Libtardologist
08-08-2024, 06:26 PM
So far the fake news media refuses to address the migrant crime issue so this will keep happening...Calling it "far right thuggery" "racists" etc etc
Funny because usually MSM supports indigenous populations against colonization, unless of course the skin is white....

I've said it for years, that leftists and their fake news media simply hate White People.

Nigroids
08-09-2024, 09:45 AM
I've said it for years, that leftists and their fake news media simply hate White People.

Yes, absolutely right. It's a mental illness on a global scale.

Sandy
08-15-2024, 12:16 AM
So far the fake news media refuses to address the migrant crime issue so this will keep happening...Calling it "far right thuggery" "racists" etc etc
Funny because usually MSM supports indigenous populations against colonization, unless of course the skin is white....

I'm sometimes considered late Gen X, sometimes considered to have been born after Gen X, but whichever one, my age group is when schools started teaching us to hate ourselves just because of our skin color. Maybe I'm placing the timeline too late, but the revisionism started in the 1960s in colleges and universities, and then in the 1980s it reached the younger grades in public schools. YTs are greedy oppressors of everyone else, we stole all their technology and science and math and arts, and we're the ones responsible for all slavery, even if our families never owned any slaves (and Sandy Sr.'s side of the family didn't even immigrate here until just after the Civil War).

Mrs. S is part Italian, and even if she weren't, Columbus is still a hero in our house. End of story!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25D_1BK8vLg