PDA

View Full Version : Two sows receive bat wings during bongo party in Rochester NY

animal mother
07-30-2024, 09:09 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/2-women-killed-5-people-165608931.html

Two women were killed and five other people were hurt in a shooting at a barbecue in an upstate New York park, according to police.

Hundreds of people, including children, were in Rochester's Maplewood Park when rounds were fired from multiple weapons shortly after 6 p.m. Sunday, Rochester police said at a news conference.

The five people who were hurt suffered non-life-threatening injuries, police said Monday.

Tyasia Manning, 25, and Phylicia Council, 34, were killed in the shooting, police said.

:traybat:traybat

CoonsЯus
07-30-2024, 02:22 PM
What wonderful news ! Two breeding sows got deleted. One coon at a time.

Jim Crow
07-30-2024, 05:26 PM
This is pathetic!Only 2 sets of bat wings issued!Has to be nigger shooters! Hundreds Of niggs were there eatin they ribbs and chiggun. it was like shooting fish and a barrel! Niggers really are a worthless species!

Niggers are Useless
07-30-2024, 05:46 PM
Well two breeders helped. Maybe next time instead of 40’s they will have a bucket of ammo.

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-30-2024, 10:44 PM
Well two breeders helped. Maybe next time instead of 40’s they will have a bucket of ammo.
They should fry the rounds before shooting em so they find their way into nigger mouths and stomachs easier.

Groid_Rage
07-31-2024, 06:58 AM
Rochester is so niggerfuxated.

Sandy
07-31-2024, 11:26 PM
They should fry the rounds before shooting em so they find their way into nigger mouths and stomachs easier.

That reminds me of the story, unfortunately not true, of "Black Jack" Pershing having captured Muslims shot with rounds dipped in pig fat. What is true that he had his men fight Muslims, really fight, and after the Muslims were defeated, they didn't cause any trouble for years.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-01-2024, 12:27 AM
That reminds me of the story, unfortunately not true, of "Black Jack" Pershing having captured Muslims shot with rounds dipped in pig fat. What is true that he had his men fight Muslims, really fight, and after the Muslims were defeated, they didn't cause any trouble for years.
I have never heard that story. Fried bullets and bacon bullets? Could this be their kryptonite? :lol