PDA

View Full Version : Mudshark Adele's nigger "writes" a book about...

IseDaDiva
07-27-2024, 08:11 PM
what a nigger he is.

In the book he reveals how he found out about his mum's drug addiction at age 4, leaned how to play dice at 6, started dealing drugs as a young teen and got a girl pregnant at 14.

And that makes him different from other niggers how?

Adele and her new fiancé Rich Paul's romance is reportedly set to feature in a new film about the sports agent's life.

Can't wait!

Congrats, Adele, on your upcoming nuptials with your nigger-Rich nigger. No one can accuse you of racism! I hope your life insurance policy is up to date.

Jim Crow
07-27-2024, 10:00 PM
What a disgusting fucking whore! I never could stand her music. Even before I knew she was into niggers. I found her repulsive. I would love to see the bitch in the fucking mudshark mortuary soon, along with the Kardashians.

Ignatow
07-28-2024, 12:43 AM
Now what did this fat British bitch find attractive in a nigger? I guess it's to show they're modern, that it's ok to have beastiality with baboons. Disgusting filthy mudshark who wants to tell the world it's not racist by fornicating with a sub-simian. What does she see in a drug dealer? I am befuddled how a criminal nigger can suddenly become a millionaire representing other nigger athletes.

As we say though, nigger rich is just that. Worth nothing.