PDA

View Full Version : YouTube live streams

Ignatow
07-25-2024, 08:09 PM
When I am feeling weird I go look at YT live streams. I once called a negress Aunt Jemima and it went bananas. Said it was gonna get a Masters. I called it protohuman. I really got its goat. If BLM, I said, why do blacks kill more blacks than any other race? Can't answer. Yeah it's a waste of time but it was fun triggering a nigger.

IseDaDiva
07-26-2024, 10:35 AM
When I am feeling weird I go look at YT live streams. I once called a negress Aunt Jemima and it went bananas. Said it was gonna get a Masters. I called it protohuman. I really got its goat. If BLM, I said, why do blacks kill more blacks than any other race? Can't answer. Yeah it's a waste of time but it was fun triggering a nigger.

I'm sure it knows the answer. It's YT's fault. Always. The oppreshuns, the discriminashuns have caused massive nigger mental health crises. Nothing to do with them being primitive ferals with zero impulse control, violent tendencies, and IQs in the "low to impaired" range.

Jim Crow
07-26-2024, 12:38 PM

Niggers haven’t got the answer to anything! Niggers only parrot what they liberal mastas tell them to spew. Having a battle of wits with a nigger is a waste of time. If you’re bored and just want to get them pissed off, I guess it could be fun.

Ignatow
07-26-2024, 06:15 PM
Niggers haven’t got the answer to anything! Niggers only parrot what they liberal mastas tell them to spew. Having a battle of wits with a nigger is a waste of time. If you’re bored and just want to get them pissed off, I guess it could be fun.

I've been triggering niggers lately. They can't handle me telling them "who's your daddy"? Some keep saying they own real estate, they be entrepreneurs, etc etc. Then I tell them they're hideous. They really go crazy. I told one "big forehead, walnut brain". Show yourself nigga! Then there's those who eat chicken. Juvenile, but entertaining. Not busy today.

Nigroids
07-26-2024, 06:30 PM
Personally, that sounds like fun. Sometimes I have my phone set on "silence unknown callers" and sometimes I don't, because sometimes I feel like cursing out the Indian scammers on the other end. It's a mood thing.

IseDaDiva
07-26-2024, 08:48 PM
Personally, that sounds like fun. Sometimes I have my phone set on "silence unknown callers" and sometimes I don't, because sometimes I feel like cursing out the Indian scammers on the other end. It's a mood thing.

Oh, I hate them. I downloaded an ear-splitting scream to my desktop, and when some denizen of Mumbai calls and says"Hello, this is Kevin (or Jennifer or John as though we can't recognize the accent). I'm calling from Vindows." I play it for them then hang up.

Nigroids
07-27-2024, 09:21 AM
Nice! 😄👍🏻

Groid_Rage
08-07-2024, 01:41 PM
I'm sure it knows the answer. It's YT's fault. Always. The oppreshuns, the discriminashuns have caused massive nigger mental health crises. Nothing to do with them being primitive ferals with zero impulse control, violent tendencies, and IQs in the "low to impaired" range.Systemic racism is their all purpose excuse for their TNB.