PDA

View Full Version : Sheila Jackscoon Lee won't be coming down for breakfast

Sandy
07-20-2024, 12:05 AM
I didn't even know it had cancer. That's how unimportant every nigger's life is to me, at least until it finds goodness.

Bye bye, nigger! I always got things mixed up with that nigger and Maxine Waters. Both are ugly in their own way, and this Lee was a special kind of ugly, like a niggersow version of the "Die Hard 2" nigger villain.

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, has died following a battle with pancreatic cancer, her office announced Friday night. She was 74.

"Today, with deep grief for our loss yet deep gratitude for the life she shared with us, we announce the passing of United States Representative Sheila Jackson Lee of the 18th Congressional District of Texas," her office said in a statement.

"A fierce champion of the people, she was affectionately and simply known as 'Congresswoman' by her constituents in recognition of her near-ubiquitous presence and service to their daily lives for more than 30 years," the statement continued.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-sheila-jackson-lee-has-passed-away-after-battle-pancreatic-cancer

More like a fierce champion of the niggers and getting them their gibs.

Jim Crow
07-20-2024, 06:48 AM
Pancreatic cancer very painful. Had a neighbor who took his own life to stop the suffering. Hope.the sow felt the burn before it went to hell. there is one thing I like more than niggers getting batwings.Niggers suffering!

animal mother
07-20-2024, 08:25 AM
:sheboon :traybat

Sandy
07-20-2024, 09:35 AM
Mrs. S and I are starting to cook up a sumptuous Saturday morning meal. We're going to have breakfast, and another vile nigger is not.

Ignatow
07-20-2024, 01:08 PM
This negress annoyed me. Imagine being a human and having an ape admonish you. Really looked like an ugly gorilla. I can't stand a wannabe human "lawmaker" like this ugly sow . Good that it's gone. Ugly savage.

haywood
07-20-2024, 06:01 PM
I didn't even know it had cancer. That's how unimportant every nigger's life is to me, at least until it finds goodness.

Bye bye, nigger! I always got things mixed up with that nigger and Maxine Waters. Both are ugly in their own way, and this Lee was a special kind of ugly, like a niggersow version of the "Die Hard 2" nigger villain.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-sheila-jackson-lee-has-passed-away-after-battle-pancreatic-cancer

Will boo boo, sheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit hayid and f@ckface be attending the sheboon's funeral?!

haywood
07-20-2024, 06:02 PM

By the way, did any chimper have this sow on the deadpool?!

Sandy
07-21-2024, 12:27 AM
By the way, did any chimper have this sow on the deadpool?!

Speaking just for myself, I didn't. I didn't even know it had cancer.

zagnut
07-21-2024, 12:35 AM
This gunt had one of the traits where her jaw would move forward when she was pissed. My first ex-wife had this trait. It made it easy to tell it was pissed but extremely irrational where is was a lost cause to make any sense of anything they said. Rot in hell you evil bitch

Weewuzzkangs
07-21-2024, 06:05 AM
...her jaw would move forward when she was pissed. My first ex-wife had this trait. It made it easy to tell it was pissed...Now that you've mentioned it

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimgproxy.amomama.com%2FgTOvw77vLz VEMFMguwvZ5Sudl6XCQaOZ72EKExZIjUM%2Frs%3Afill%3A12 00%3A0%3A1%2Fg%3Ano%2FaHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uYW1vbWFtYS5j b20vZTRlNTcwYjhiNWM1MzUxY2NjMTljNjczM2YyYjRhY2I3Mj M4MDE1MzMxODUwNTMuanBn.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=84771f4ae91290d1e4d1011c782ad5413f22a09a0e20e9 913f97d4d06ebf75f7&ipo=images

haywood
07-21-2024, 09:02 AM
Speaking just for myself, I didn't. I didn't even know it had cancer.

This was the SAME sheboon that said it was a free slave and that we landed a rocket on Mars!! The only stupider statement from a nigger congress critter was when hank Jonnson said that if we put too many sailors on Guam it would capsize!!

Niggers are Useless
07-21-2024, 03:50 PM
Rot in hell sow. This beast was the same one that thought the ammo for an AR was as heavy as ten boxes. How stupid can you be. Somehow the beast kept getting reelected. I bet she will still vote for Cumhala in November too. This is a win for human society having this animal permanently in the ground.:nfl

Nigroids
07-22-2024, 07:33 AM
"A fierce champion of the people"

Ah yes, "the people":

Nigroids
07-22-2024, 07:35 AM
Here's a couple I dug out of the forum last night. So long, dipshit.

25158 25159

IseDaDiva
07-22-2024, 11:33 AM
No idea who this crusty sow - another with two appropriated names - was, but I can see why it's such a loss:

establishing the Juneteenth Federal Holiday

The moon is made of gas? Very educational sow.

"Sometimes, you need to take the opportunity just to come out and see a full moon is that complete rounded circle which is made up mostly of gases, and that’s why the question is why or how could we as humans live on the Moon? Are the gases such that we could do that?"

The Writer of Idiocracy Is Very Sad About Correctly Predicting the Future

Niggers are Useless
07-22-2024, 06:01 PM
No idea who this crusty sow - another with two appropriated names - was, but I can see why it's such a loss:

The moon is made of gas? Very educational sow.

I love that movie Idiocracy. I have it on DVD and the Cloud. Now that Cumhala is the presumptive next nominee I wonder where her pimp re-run is..

Sandy
07-26-2024, 02:35 PM
I love that movie Idiocracy. I have it on DVD and the Cloud. Now that Cumhala is the presumptive next nominee I wonder where her pimp re-run is..