PDA

View Full Version : Koonyan surial killa

Unregistered
07-19-2024, 10:30 PM
42 nogs good.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cql8e90gggno

Africa without niggers would be such an amazing place. One can only hope that the Chinese have a plan to slowly rid the place of nogs, so that THEY can take over.

As for the nigger involved, it's just another day in the ghetto. Muddik, murder, and stealing (and maybe even cannibalism). 42 dead nigs is 42 oxygen-stealing apes less for the rest of the world to provide for, so I thought I'd share the good news with some of the few people who have the balls to tell it like it is.

Weewuzzkangs
07-20-2024, 02:57 AM
42 multiplied by the number of Chil'ren each one would have otherwise given Birf to is quite a collection, given their Birfrates and, thanks to Crackerman's medicine, lower infant mortality rates.
Typically incapable of pulling off even a near perfect crime, had it instead disposed of its victims anywhere else besides in an enclosure where hyenas and other carrion eaters know they'll be trapped in, if they dare enter, African't's wildlife would have disposed of each remain

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/480/cpsprodpb/f1ca/live/86d830d0-428a-11ef-8210-07bbdc64fafb.jpg.webp

Jim Crow
07-20-2024, 06:44 AM
Nigger ain’t a serial killer. actually doing St Michael’s work.” slaying demons“

Niggers are Useless
07-21-2024, 06:59 PM
I couldn't get past the headline without laughing. Kenya and dump. Synonyms. Wow this nigger needs to be given a humanitarian award and sent to Dearborn or NYC to continue its godly work.
Its hard to believe that anyone would miss a nigger, I think it was the smell that gave the place away, Niggers smell bad enough when they are knuckling around I can't fathom the smell of decomposing nigger. I bet it carried for miles.

:nfl:nigbongo

IseDaDiva
07-21-2024, 07:57 PM
I love Africoon news when it's miles away in the Dark Continent. It's so comical and always good for a laugh. :lol

Hussein Khalid, head of the Haki Africa campaign group, told the BBC that police need to address how the murders happened just metres from a police station.

Gee, how did that happen? Isn't the Baboon Squad on the ball? (no offense to actual baboons)

Police say Collins Jumaisi Khalusha, 33, confessed to having killed 42 breeder sows since 2022, including his own hoe.

Someone give that buck an extra helping of crispy fried locusts. Good job, nigga!

The hero, with bootlips sucked in. This is a worldwide instinctive nigroid reaction to being caught or backed into a corner. It's much like when animals flatten their ears so they won't get torn off in a fight. Same for big nigger lips.

IseDaDiva
07-21-2024, 08:00 PM
I couldn't get past the headline without laughing. Kenya and dump. Synonyms. Wow this nigger needs to be given a humanitarian award and sent to Dearborn or NYC to continue its godly work.
Its hard to believe that anyone would miss a nigger, I think it was the smell that gave the place away, Niggers smell bad enough when they are knuckling around I can't fathom the smell of decomposing nigger. I bet it carried for miles.

Yes! I bet a lot of humans would gladly donate to get this nigger there and all set up to continue his useful work.

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-21-2024, 11:15 PM
I love Africoon news when it's miles away in the Dark Continent. It's so comical and always good for a laugh. :lol

Gee, how did that happen? Isn't the Baboon Squad on the ball? (no offense to actual baboons)

Someone give that buck an extra helping of crispy fried locusts. Good job, nigga!

The hero, with bootlips sucked in. This is a worldwide instinctive nigroid reaction to being caught or backed into a corner. It's much like when animals flatten their ears so they won't get torn off in a fight. Same for big nigger lips.

:lol Put some cheese on this nigger’s mosquito burger!

haywood
07-22-2024, 09:55 AM

Probably to the FAR end of the apefreakoon continent!! The stench of the nigger beast is the absolute WORST!!